Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Ladies and gentelmen, Kuda labs is proud to present: D-class enemy weapons! These new enemy converted weapons use the latest reasurch of D-cell and Flow DNA to produce maximum power, with minimum side effects. Enjoy!

here is Pog, with the infamous Ill gil scythe!

This scythe casts random, mid level techniques aswell as a random chance of paralyzing enemies with a black gunk for a special attack.

Here is the magnificent Me (Scott Kuda) holding the Canabin Saber.

This saber's special attack unleashes a round of GiZonde for each masive swipe!

Here is Me again with the huge Bringer's Sword.

This large Sword's special charges when you get hit, the more damage you take, the more you glow. if you glow to a bright purple/black, use the special to unleash a psychotic beam of massive destruction!

And lastly, here is my Ranger partner, Zelutos, wielding the DelBiter's Bazooka!

This bazooka takes double the attack time,. but unleashes double the attack strength for its special.

More D-class enemy weapons to come! stay tuned!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-25 17:56 ]</font>

golly gee! people have been waiting fot hese all day and now no one replies? was wrong?

Awsome. I realy like the delbiter's bazooka.
    But don't you think the specials are a little bit Overwhelming. I mean if they were real and a person got a hold of one and Duped it then the game would be no more fun........O well nice drawings!

perhaps I should have...*ahem* told you about the side effects. Yah. Due to them all being experimental, originating from D-cell/Flow DNA and one-of-a-kind, They drain PB, HP, and TP guages over time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-24 20:26 ]</font>

oh..well still thats OVER TIME they are still pretty cheap.There like Dark flow.

%s on weps are for wimps

Yyoink!

Post more!

^_^

Damn I'm tired, g'night all!

They're creative weapons thought up by someone who hasn't lost imagination as a cartoonist and brought forth to us so that we can praise them. (Which, by the way, is something I so happily will do - your drawings rock).

I love the gun, very spiffy indeed. I like the head effect of the delbiter near the cannon part of the gun.

Also I like the Canabin as the base of the sword - it looks nifty.

The Bringers sword is massive, and has the nice 'ol Del-look to it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-02-24 20:54 ]</font>

Just your average Numbskull...again

Veeeeeeeery nice.
    These in your flash movies?

Those pictures are killer! Not only are they great quality, but those designs are very creative! Nice work!