View Poll Results: Yesterday it just popped into my head after the quest(very cool quest btw IMO). Why another mag?! I

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want my teddy back from when I was little!

2 50.00%
  • No, I like to read between tourneys

1 25.00%
  • Who cares, it is useless anyway

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

Yesterday it just popped into my head after the quest(very cool quest btw IMO). Why another mag?! I would have liked the Teddy as an Arkz card way more. It could even do with the same stats as the magazine. But we have another mag *sigh* Besides it is unfair , Hero side has 2 event cards from quests and Arkz have 0

Yes it can't be changed anymore, but who would also liked the Teddy as an Arkz instead of another magazine?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2004-02-25 03:17 ]</font>

Too true. It would be great to see a teddy appear on the board, just like Clippen.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Agreed, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news... All the Magazine tournaments are going to have Hunter Game Magazine cards as the E card prize. That includes Stateside tourneys too, if any of the mags here decide to host them. Would like to have more Arkz lovin' though.

Through the Fire and Flames

but think about it, you get the Del Rappy for finding every card. hunters get the red ring for finding all items, and as a 7 point sheild, it aint going to do you too many favours in the attacking department.

i guess it would be nice to have a fair share, but wheres my god dam demo comet? huh? it better be an E card for some event, otherwise me wont be too happy :S

I noticed something looking through the guide though. Overswing, an S Rank Card, says it's gained through some kind of Memory Card saving event, but it doesn't say a game or anything like that. So until someone finds out how to get that card, it's going to be impossible to get all 477 cards for the Del.

That and the method to get Pouilly Slime + is "Secret" with nothing else stated.

heh, i have 3 overswings. dunno where that info's coming from :S

i think ive collected 12 though :S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-02-25 16:09 ]</font>

So the guide's on crack. Wish I knew how to rip game data, I'd see if I could find the appearance rates. The ones in the guide are pretty much on, but I've seen a couple of things to lead me to believe that it's just a little off sometimes.

On 2004-02-25 21:02, Arislan wrote:
    So the guide's on crack. Wish I knew how to rip game data, I'd see if I could find the appearance rates. The ones in the guide are pretty much on, but I've seen a couple of things to lead me to believe that it's just a little off sometimes.
    The guide did mention all data are just update to 2003 Dec 24th. I usually think the first couple guide books are a little off cuz they have to rush it out for ya.

So. There is a way to get those event cards even if you don't have the save files? I surely hope so!

And yes, I would have loved an Arkz teddy.

Robo47 has a Del Rappy card. hes level 900 and something offline with one of his chars. and getting a Del Rappy requires for you to have all cards, i dont think oyu need all the E cards, but having all 477 normal cards earns you the other E cards anyway, so it doesnt really matter.

i suggest you talk to him about it, but he got all cards offline, so anything is possible

Someone said Magazines are hosting events? If the mag wanted, say, a Magazine creature (that would be interesting) could they have it? I mean, isn't it up to the Mag to decide?

I hope US mags want to host a tournament.