Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gearing QUEST of the "PSO episode 1&2" and "PSO episode 3" finally appearance!

So far, the episode which was not the thing which talks deeply, buries 21 year of blank is revealed now......
    ' It is green memory of the star '(ャEセイノダイアログ)

And, ' you can play only the person who memory of the star ' is cleared green "PSO episode 3" business download QUEST!
    ' Future expectation '(ミライノヨャE)

2004 March 2nd, more and more start of transmission!

Story summary

From explosive accident of puzzle of central dome 10 years......
    Client "ネフ", making that 2 pupils accompany, says that we want doing the test play of VR which the self designs.
    2 pupils of course are the principal character of episode 3, "break" and "オルランド".
    Still accompanying 2 people of the boyhood which either ハンターズライセンス does not have, being able to clear safety VR? ?

About VR

It has divided into three stages which have the feature which was named "rush" "labyrinth" "dark Ness," differs.
    With each stage the time is measured, clearing ranking is decided in consequence of that.
    Main person of ネフ which you design "it designated that the limit of ハンターズ is measured as purpose," that because you say, considerably it has become hard contents.

When this QUEST is cleared...

After clearing, this time when with "PSO episode 3" you connect to the online, private download QUEST play possibly.
    Furthermore, if it achieves a certain condition......

* Note *

This QUEST, because gearing function of the "PSO episode 1&2" and "PSO episode 3" is utilized, becomes transmission with only of the adjustmentedition server where "lobby joint ownership"is done.
    (Play is possible with "Ver1.1" and "Plus".)

PSO episode 1&2
    QUEST title: It is green memory of the star
    Genre: Online QUEST /VR
    Play number of people: For 1 person

* With the latest transmission,has becomeonly Japanese correspondence.

Story summary

' It is green memory of the star ' after that......

In the quiet morgue, at the time of a certain request for 1 case entered.
    Receiving request to the laboratory, VR of the secret which it produces on the strictly confidential reverse side. You say that we want レルミトス, helping the trial run.
    There is still imperfect technology C.A.R.D. It was the facility which is constructed in order to test technology.

As for the partner who fights the virtual data of break and オルランド.
    2 people before as for レルミトス whether thinking what......

PSO episode 3
    QUEST title: Future expectation
    Genre: Download QUEST
    Play number of people: For 1 person

(Server maintenance March 2nd 14: 00 - 17: 00)

Awesome, thanks -STE-

So this new quest, on the ep 1+2 side, do you have to be on a jp ship to play? If so, will the story be in English, or jp? What about ep.3, it should have been released in US when they update it, so will that be in English as well?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

It'll be like the old DC quests, you'll have to be in JP mode to play it, but not necessarily on a JP ship, so yes, it'll be in Japanese.

Drat, you'd think they would make it in english because the english Ep.3 would be out by then. Do you think it will be released in English later? I can understand jp conversationally, but I can't read it.

I wonder will the US version have a language option at all...

Can i make the Quest in my PAL Ep.1&2 ? Because how can see Sonic Team in Japan my Ep1&2 Data from PAL ? lol

Special Agent

in Ep I & II there was one quest that was available on the JP ships but not on US ships, if you went to a JP ship and played it, it was all in English.

strange, eh?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, like I stated before, this is only available in Japanese mode, not English, even on a JP ship.

Burning Ranger

Arislaaaaaaaaaan!

I know this is asking a lot, but if you have some spare time (and I'm guessing you don't, otherwise you probably would have dont it already!) give us a detailed plot break down of the cool new quests, telling us at what point the cool stuff happens so we can follow the onscreen events.

Awwww, go on!

Jools