Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I'll see what I can do soon. I pretty much translated it when I was playing through the first time for my non Japanese speaking friend who was watching, so it shouldn't be too difficult to make myself hop through again.

A couple neat things about the Ep 1 and 2 quest:
    You meet a grown Martha Graves, who has a larger bodied Teifu serving her. Teifu talks about how he (she?) doesn't want to deal with kids, but when that happens, he'll just have to deal with it.

You meet a young Gluster as well, who talks about how he wants to become a Hunter when he grows up to pick up chicks.

Heh, I didn't go into P2 and talk to people, thus the no screens of it, and why I called my screenshots ver.1 I'm gonna go through the entire thing again today or tommorow as many times as it takes to get it all ^_^

i already posted this in another thread, but if you guys want, arislan and i can work on putting the plot in the guide?

Please do ^_^ My japanese isn't on par with Arislan's (yet ) I didn't understand too much, too many kanji I didn't know

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Or we could put it in the Misc Scripts section, that way people would know darned well what they were hitting when they hit that guide link button.