Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I spent the entire day online yesterday basically just leveling up, cmoding and hunting shiny red boxes. Near the end of the night we did a Viridia Ice Spinner, I've been doing these for a yasha for sometime now. I think its up to 100 runs give or take afew. Caves 1, Queek drops a PD... -o-; My heart stops... I feel like garbage the rest of the run. That was my 3rd Melqueek PD instead of a Yasha. So next we do a Whitill WT. First or second gibbles in tower... drops a PD. I'm told "Darn, that woulda been a lavis cannon." -o-;;;; This morning I got my Whitill HUne into Ult, I do a Forest run to level her up. I'm pretty sure a Tollaw dropped a PD. -o-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Denied 3 times... curses.

I'll go log on pso now and get denied afew more times.

Lates.

Puh... don't know why anyone expects anything but pd's. I've gotten 3 from tallows in 2 SOAB runs. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

On 2004-02-27 16:59, PaleKid15 wrote:
    Puh... don't know why anyone expects anything but pd's. I've gotten 3 from tallows in 2 SOAB runs. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
    what the hell is a tallow?

I thought you got them from tollaw's...

And I've gotten 4 pd's from yellowboze hildets in one FoS run. and 9 in one yellowboze mines runs.not one was from a gilchic either ><

and you already have a lavis, stop being so greedy

yes, too bad I witnessed that Aura
    I'm coming =D

My redria just got to ult yesterday, I imidietly did quests to unlock FoS... and when I did, the 1st Hildelt I ever fight drops a Red Box... I was freakin... but it was a PD! ... I did about 20 something FoS runs today and now I have God/Battle! (motivation to just keep killing the little queers until they just can't take it!)

PD's are a piss off. But I have two things that cursed me more than PD's... Varista's and Diska's of Liberator! (Redrian ID) I've found 12 Diska's and 7 Varistas, but only 10 PD's. Blast them getting my hopes higher than just a PD. The dissipointment was worse. But then I got used to finding them.

It amazes me how the enemies that drop the rarest, best items are always the ones that drop PDs. I'd rather find nothing at all than find a lame PD... they frustrate me and everyone else here to no end.

On 2004-02-27 18:18, LoreSeeker wrote:
    It amazes me how the enemies that drop the rarest, best items are always the ones that drop PDs.
    How is that suprising? The game determines whether the rare drops before anything else and the higher the rarity of the rare drop, the more likely it's going to drop a junk item and from that, a PD.

o_O

I don't mind !!

I'm still trying to paint my HUmar's monkey stick.

Only about 91375645687 to go !!~
    *forgot how exactly how many to actualy get b/b stone*

On 2004-02-27 20:36, Firocket1690 wrote:
    Only about 91375645687 to go !!~
    *forgot how exactly how many to actualy get b/b stone*
    45+ PDs