Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

P-drop from a Sinow Blue in Ult YELLOWBOZE Soul Blade... Fleh. I could use that Kasami. ._.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

I don't know, I find Photon Drops useful myself. My guess is I have found around 250-300 since I started in December '02. That has gotten me some pretty nice stuff. Don't deny it, you like AddSlots.

On 2004-02-29 00:25, Ian-KunX wrote:
    P-drop from a Sinow Blue in Ult YELLOWBOZE Soul Blade... Fleh. I could use that Kasami. ._.
    I've gotten 22 of them from the same place.

I NEED kasami, you just want it.

I need it too. I'm not breaking out the Red Ring of OMGWTF1337ness in a legit game, and my Secret Gear is showing it's age. XP

We also proved that RAs > HUs last night when two RAmarls and a FOnewm pwned Soul Blade so much faster and easier than a HUnewearl, a HUmar and a FOnewm. My RAmarl was L106, too. >_>;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

The most insulting Photon Drop I've ever had came from the Sil Dragon. It would've been his Claw (which I have no shortage of), but still, you should NEVER expect a Photon Drop from a boss. They're so much less common than the actual boss item.

I've also heard of a Photon Drop coming from a Pouilly Slime while someone was looking for a Lavis Cannon. Now if that doesn't epitomize stupid, I can't say what would.

I think lain2K3 would kill me for complaining about getting a PD from a Hildelt, but I've only done about 10-15 runs through FoS so seeing the red box drop got me really excited about getting a Luminous Field (as can been seen in my sig I already have a Luminous Field, but I got it from my friend & he didn't know if it was legit, so I really want to find one for myself). Other than that, I really haven't had too many issues with PD's. Usually when I find a rare enemy who doesn't drop what I want it's either meseta or a knight/power, stupid Mil Lily.

only PD beaf iver ever had was with a sinow red with my pinkal

nano dragon, purplenum, ult, twice now. but... pds are way more useful than purp card ...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Hmmm, well I like PDs as much as the next person but... It's the fact you see a red box and your heart sinks and you think it's the rare you've been looking for. Then you walk upto anticipating the text box on the lower left of you screen to say something like "???Special Weapon." (In my case anywho.) Then "Photon Drop" pops, then comes the "BAH!"

Yeah its definately that for me too the anticipation of something better.