Hey everybody. I'm soon going to be online, so Ijust wanted to know what I can expect... Like the ammount of nice people online, the ammount of legits online, and just general online play.

Also, along the same line of topic, I'm searching for people to play with online. Since I'm the only person I actually know in person that has PSO.

Thanks

well the enemies are harder and there are still more legitz than hackers or for what ive seen and if ure legit their are cetain places u want to avoid because that is where the hackers dwell of coarse i forgot what they were maybe somebody else will fill u in.

Well, ya, I knew the enemies are stronger, it's basically multiplayer stats for enemies. And yeah, I'm legit, so I need to be filled in on where the hackers dwell. (Geeze, this is starting to sound like a cartoon)

um Net Slum

The most important thing to remember when going online is make sure that you only have one weapon on your char, and equipped. If you're looking for a team I'd suggest lpso. We're pretty active. The places to avoid online are mainly the Vega ships. Also if you ever just wanna meet up with me send me a pm.