Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wait, a new adventure through that npc??? Does that mean new areas, new monsters?? A story line seperate from ep 1 & 2? Maybe a lead up to the new PS series that is secretly hiding from us?

Actually getting a PC controller and mapping the buttons to the hotkeys (numbers) would rock.

I got a PS2 to USB adaptor that really rocks. But I'm not starting PSO over.

On 2004-03-01 11:33, Nites wrote:
    Wait, a new adventure through that npc??? Does that mean new areas, new monsters?? A story line seperate from ep 1 & 2? Maybe a lead up to the new PS series that is secretly hiding from us?
    I'm thinking that they may include Episode 3 in the same package, and she's the person that takes you there.

Either that, or it'll be a series of quests that set the scene for Episode 3. Which would suggest to me that the data for that character is probably on the disc for the GC and Xbox versions, just waiting for a quest to unlock her.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I doubt they would include ep 3, if they did, marketing logic would dictate that they would advertise the hell out of that and jack up the price.

I also doubt there will be completely new levels for the same reason. If ST can profit from advertising they will.

I think thought= she's there because there might be PC exclusive quests and content.