Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A cool giveaway

I am giving away some rares. All you need to do for them is to sign up at www.cybiko.com. When it askes you if anybodyy referred you, type in Mindblade. Thanks!

-Last Survivor
    -Stag
    -Laivs(heh)
    -Spread
    -Visk
    -Soul Eater
    -Caducus
    -God/Mind
    -Others, ask if I have it

Thanks

Oh, yea, I'm doing this because theres a contest. The top people who win this contest to get the most friends to refer them, get a prize. Also, if I finish in the top 51 contestants, everybody who referred me gets a free cybiko!

P.S. I can't really meet anybody untill friday night. Thanks.

I'll do it for the Cacadus! I'll do it twice, or something, those are cool.

Cool. I can meet you tonight, if youd like. What time between 7:30 PM EST and 8:30 PM EST is good for you, if any? (Oh , yea, and you must create an account and tell them Mindblade refreered you, first. C'Mon guys! Remember that if I finish in the top 51, everybody who I refer gets a free 100$ cybiko!

Alright, I'm going on PSO now. Look for MindblaDE 3 on puck 9. Also, did you register yet wu? It says you didn't yet...

yo mindblade I will sign up,and get about 10 of my friends to sign up too if you let me have the stag and the lavis cannon.sound like a deal?and dont worry, ill let them know you reffered me!
    peace
    dave

yo mindblade a slight problem. Because I live in the UK i cant put in my address, and when I tried to put in a fake one it wouldnt have any of it.so could u give me a correct:-
    a)zip code for a area of USA
    b)a correct phone number for that part of USA

obviously make them fake, as me and my m8s will have to laters them when we register, but as long as the dialing codes OK that will work shouldnt it?
    peace
    dave

I didnt go yet, I wanted to get your response.

Lets just do the "hand off" on Friday, it will be easier for me to do it then. Cool?

Just did it, painless experience overall. Only two pages, in fact. Signed up under WuRules, I'll do it again tonight from my home PC, they have me cookie'd, and i dont want it to look like I just did it twice.

I would do it for a god/battle but if you dont want to part with that Ill just do it anyway.