Thread: Dear Sega:

Post how you feel about the recent news from sega, everything from the delays, the segastore only bba, and the recent noise surrounding PSOs support of the bba. We'll send a copy of this thread to sega, and post the official response !

GIve SEGA a rest.... Theyre already bringin this great game ta da states so give em a break!

words could not explain how I felt when PSO got delayed I waited two months for it and finally it's January then it gets pushed back it's stuff like this that keeps Sega from going to the top but I am grateful that they've made such a great game!

They may be bringing this great game to the US... but if it's not broadband compatible, there are going to be a lot of people who won't even be able to enjoy it... one of them being me. Sure, there's offline mode, but the game was made to be played online. I'd wait another month for it to be released if it meant the game was bug free and broadband compatible.

Just my two cents...

-Tom

why don't u just use the 56k modem???
    U cud just create a new account
    by the way.... it is broadband copatible... it just won't be official

U cud just create a new account
    by the way.... it is broadband copatible... it just won't be official

All of the noise surrounding the BBA is still in the rumor mill. Perhaps 2% of those who have it will never get online with PSO.. we really won't know until both PSO and the BBA are released. Don't worry we'll have the news posted as soon as it hits

On 2001-01-15 18:58, WasabiX wrote:
    When I had DSL installed, there was no longer a need for the extra phoneline which I used to connect to the internet... nor was there a need to keep my dialup ISP account. If I wanted to play PSO online using the 56k modem that came with the dreamcast, I would have to get a dialup account and have the old line reactivated... that would be at least an extra $40/mo, on top of the $99/mo I pay for a business DSL line. Would you want to do that? Hehe.

-Tom

It's the first post over again! Whoo hoo!

P.S. I am extremly bored....