Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyway i don't want this topic to be a hate/spam/flame topic

I don't hate American people
    I don't hate japanese people
    I'm ****ing Cantonese
    I don't hate Billie Joe
    (people who hate him, THAT'S NON OF MY BISNESS, go figure it out for yourself)
    WHY IS THAT EVERY F***ING TIME(most of the time)
    when i join an US game, i'm being called for a 'JAP?
    U guys what, got f***ing d**k slapped by your dad and want revenge here on PSO? GET REAL.

DON'T GIVE me answers with , u got the game like 4 months earlier, go play on a JPN server,
    NO, I LIKE TO PLAY WHERE I WANT and WHERE I LIKE.
    AND for those japanese morons , just IGNORE them, i made this topic just to warn you guys that those morons ARE not me.

thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-09 08:14 ]</font>

good luck sil. they'll get bored eventually.

i still fail to see the reason on picking on / cloning a single player... but maybe that's just me. *shrugs*
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2004-03-09 07:32, Aunt_Betty wrote:
    This sounds bad.I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else or me.Is there a way to stop them?
    I wish there was an option ,but

- i don't have their guild cards
    - i don't know them
    - i don't know anyone that knows them.
    - the only thing i know is that they got japanese copies off PSO ,either just normal japanese people or importers.
    I highly doubt that they got an US copy of PSO since 1 off them was a rooki +10.000 and i don't think US has that amount of players YET.
    Anyway i can't do shit.

IF i had their guildcards/serial number , ST won't do shit either, so it's useless.

LMK when you see these guys, I'll make a new player myself (most know of Arion cause I was in Famitsu cup) and go up to them and start chatting about what asses Americans are, then I'll try to get their guild card.

- Shimarisu

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

On 2004-03-09 14:02, Shimarisu wrote:
    ...start chatting about what asses Americans are...
    Just a perk of the job. Just kidding everyone.

You would think with the popularity this game is gonna recieve that sonic team would have implimented something like on XBox live where you could give feed back about people. That would of been nice. I would help silver but, a) HL ran out, I have other issues to sort out at the minute and b) Ep3 disc broke

There is a black sheep in every family, but most people dont seem to understand that... Can not generalize Human.

Honestly I find this all rather intresting. Yeah Billie might have been what brought it to mind but honestly it's not like it's some massive conspiracy. It's probably just a group of them that decided that this would be a great opportunity to be real jerks. You know, like most "clans" are over here. There are ***holes everywhere, it doesn't matter what country you go to. I think perhaps the more PvP nature of this game has made it more prevalent than it was in the previous games.

Met your guy today Silver, spamming "Fuck Billie Joe." I met him, befriended him, gave him Billie Joe's Guild card number I'm afraid, cause I want to use him for another complaint against Billie. But once I get HIS guild card, I will complain about him.

On 2004-03-11 16:47, Shimarisu wrote:
    Met your guy today Silver, spamming "Fuck Billie Joe." I met him, befriended him, gave him Billie Joe's Guild card number I'm afraid, cause I want to use him for another complaint against Billie. But once I get HIS guild card, I will complain about him.
    I can only say 1 thing:

You rock.