Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new?

Well I guess I'm new but I'm not new. Does that make sense? Probably not so heres the explanation. My wife calls here and uses the name DarkWolf. Once I used her account to blow off steam about PK'ers, but now I have my own account. <Still unwrapping the plastic from my E-mail address. :> Anyhoo, if you've seen me online then you probably already know that I use 6 characters, sometimes less. but my favorite two are Akillies and Napoleon 3. but enough about me, tell me about all of you. l8r.

-Akillies.

Howdy DarkWolf's husband.

I think i got ta meet ya once when I was helping DarkWolf transfer stuff to Napoleon 3. (although at the time I thought Napoleon 3 was under DarkWolf's control). Does that make any sense? LOL!

*ahem*

Lemme try again! Please ta meet'cha, any husband of DarkWolf's has to be cool! Hope to see ya online! ^_^

Ah well..........I tried..............*sigh* ^_^;

Like the IceBlink faces? Hope he doesn't sue me......heh!

Btw, DarkWolf has an awsome sig. Where yours?

Heeeeyyyyy.... I know you!

Welcome aboard! Any husband of DarkWolfs is a husband of mine... Erm... I mean... Uhhh...? ::runs::

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I'm new.

Cash, ya tryin' ta mock me or somethin'

Hey! You wanna take this outside?!

Veteran Fighter

hey saitoh.. sorry i got off last night... heheh that sounds wrong...

CASH, word of advice...Don?t mess with Saitoh, he?ll go crazy on you with his Frying Pan, screaming, ?Muwhahaha, I?ll make an omelette outta ya.?, and other scary s$#t like that. Last time I heard, ol?Sai had welded together two Frying Pans (sorta like a double saber). Be afraid, be very afraid, I know I am.

*Vimes: Syl, say hello to Akilles. The other half of DW is a friend of ours*
    *Sylvia: Tee hee, hello Akilles. Nice to meet you. You don?t happen to have a Fomarl or Fonewearl do you?*
    *Vimes: Sylvia, why don?t you go show nice ol?Akilles here Boom Stick.*
    *While Sylvia is gone*
    *Vimes: Psssst, Akilles, for God?s sake answer no when she comes back. She?s just been released from the institution and isn?t still quite right in the head if you know what I mean*
    *Sylvia: Akilles, this is my bestest friend, Boom Stick. Only Boom Stick was there for me when someone said I had no legs, sniff, sniff*
    *Vimes: Now, now Syl, its all in the past and we both know that he didn?t mean anything by saying that, he was only teasing*
    *Sylvia: And then the other Forces kept trying to take away my title of cutest, but I showed them (or what?s left of them) and I?ll show them again if I have to!*
    *Vimes: Whoaaa, Akilles, I think its probably a good idea for you to leave and ummm... don?t bring DW, not for a for a while at least*
    *Vimes: Syl, time for your medication. Good girl, take the tasty yellow and blue pills and you can go play a game with Akilles when your all better*

I think we should take this outside...i would love to see the duel hahaha a double frying pan...muhahahahah

Ehehe I'm gonna fit in here jus fine. I too like to argue with myself. "Do not" <SMACK> Do to.. Anyhoo my other alias is Napoleon so who ever else has an idientiy crisis while being stuck in the PaDDeD r00m is more than welcome to join the conversation. LOL! Well thx for the welcome. And I'm still working on my sig. I hope it's jus as good as DW's.

Speaking of Double Frying pans, I have a question, if you could have a silly weapon/item/mag in PSO what would it be? I personally would want a sino egg beater. Or maybe God Finger? LOL!

-Akillies.