Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Except, people are cheating by making NEW charas and importing their cards over. I'll admit I'm playing in the tourneys, but I don't do that. And I can still win with a non-advanced deck. Beat Billie Joe with one once.

Anyone I see at level 1-5ish with stuff like Megid on their deck is going to get their names posted here. And anyone who throws abuse. Has to be BAD abuse to warrant getting listed, I donm't mind the odd "U are noob" but repeatedly calling me fukker is too much.

- Shimarisu

On 2004-03-12 02:54, LeRoy_G wrote:
    Jack
    Brilliant, will I have to call myself something else when I get EP3?

I think he was being sarcastic.

Other point to this usage of level one charas being unfair. When a newer player beats me (it does happen, because I'm purposefully using a risky deck with no techs) he gets 50exp. If they have to fight these idiots with new characters, they get a hard fight and bugger all experience if they DO win.

- Shimarisu

On 2004-03-11 22:57, marcus_com wrote:
    I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in team battle, last time single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing.
    Then he's lame for not using his chance at easy meseta to at least HELP the newbies. If he has to team with Billie Joe to win and can't protect his newbie, then that shows him up to be the lame-ass player he is.

Oxana if you are reading, why am I using Immortality? Work it out, because I team with newbies. And people like you (teams of 2 high level importers) keep picking on the newbies, instead of hitting me. So yeah, I stacked my deck with Immortality. Plus, I had the good nature to tell you how to beat immortality, whereupon your partner in the next match stacked his deck with your hated assist cards, cancelled it and beat the newbie. So that's really fair, eh? Thanks for, after we said "Good game" calling us fukkers again, saying I was a bad player, then spreading lies about me all over the ship.

By the way, think you can beat my duel Immortality decks? Yep, I'm such a lame player. "Fook" assist! Least I INVENTED my decks instead of copying crap, or using bog standard garbage "Equip loads of stuff and Heavy attack" decks like you do, with sweet fuck all combos in it. Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu

Its really sad that the competitive nature of the game leads to the worst behaviour of its players.

:/

You want Oxana McLane's guild card #?

On 2004-03-12 04:09, Shimarisu wrote:

Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu
    Aww, one of my favorite character is Kylria. Sure, she has no special but her boosted stats make up for it an-

It's really weird. I've heavily used Kylria in the past and loved using her but it just dawned on me who to replace her with and try it out tomorrow. This post went in a really different direction as what was intended. O_o

I just hope people can honestly take defeat if they are defeated non-cheaply. I just hope this all doesnt lead to blamming anyone who beats you at the PSOW forums.

On 2004-03-12 04:09, Shimarisu wrote:

Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu
    So we can't use bog standard decks now? We can't use tailored decks, we can't use standard weapons and attacks???

SOURCE most time on Antares 8 and Vega.

Called me for a 'JAP'
    when lose , ' FUKK YOU JAP'
    In lobby (when he's with his friends) , 'FUKK JAPS , CHEATERS , LOSERS ETC.

BTW when he is alone, he doesn't say racist words , so it's only if he's with his friends.