Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

look people, certain posts in this thread is bordering on flaming.

i don't want this to turn into "you suck you used bla bla bla deck" flame thread.

i'm going to get flamed for this but, not everyone should live to your expectations. some people would like to play how they like to play, and while i am not condoning their actions, they also have a right to play, so long as they don't break st's tos. there's always going to be people like that. look at vega and ep 1 & 2. the abusive players are just well, rude immature people, but these people exist in all online games. simple solution, don't like them, don't be in the lobby with them or don't play with them. play with your friends. and you must admit, these players add a little variety to your normal ep 3 night! why are you all so damn angry all the time?

learn to be a better loser and a better winner...

god, i knew this was going to happen when ep 3 hits stateside...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-12 10:56 ]</font>

Well I think a few people in the thread can't take compeitition too well. Although a deck may seem cheap if it's a good strategy why wouldn't someone use it? If it's unbalancing it'll get adjusted.

Although I do think this thread should stay for folks who go around being complete jerks to people. And although it's not prohibited, specificially targeting new players who are just starting really is very unsportsmanlike, especially if they do this /and/ are abusive about it.

So happily unsatisfied

On 2004-03-12 08:55, LollipopLolita wrote:
    simple solution, don't like them, don't be in the lobby with them or don't play with them. play with your friends. and you must admit, these players add a little variety to your normal ep 3 night!
    I think everyone is taking this thread the wrong way. This is merely a list of people like KUNIO who are playing somewhat unfairly (having a low level char with Megid and going around beating new US players is unfair, I don't see who could see it otherside). Although there have been some flames thrown, the general purpose of the thread is a warning that these people are there doing those things. It is NOT telling people to avoid them, merely telling people what they are doing. It is still up to everyone to avoid them or not. But isn't this better than not saying anything and having unsuspecting newbies(like myself) get insanely beaten by these people? Again, if I were to choose to play some of these players anyway(and there are people who will), these is nothing in this thread that's stopping me.

Guyvir. Leaves tournaments before he leaves preventing you from getting the extra 300 mesta you would get from fighting human instead of a computer.

I fought a guy named Guyvir, I don't know if it was the quote machine deck or not, but it was all sinow zoas and sonow reds and the red canunes or whatever, and mc guards. I couldn't do anything. I think he was only level 6 too.

yummycakes. in the lobby called me a n00b and told me to 'go back to vega NOOB!'

is onlt Clv4 but calls every last person in the lobby a noob. wonderful person.

hey, have the feeling its gettin too far here with all these"beware-of-high-rank-j-players". we are now in week 2 after us release and us version is gettin cards earlier and much quicker then jap. version. like i mentioned in a post before i saw people with punch etc.at clv5. i got it very late when i started. i remember when razonde came out on jap. version i had to overthink my whole way of playing.and if these people use their brains or read at least the card descriptions they should be able to make a neat deck with their cards. this game(like almost all card games) is anyway 80% based on luck and now the fly-through-tourny-even-with-low-def-time is over. i read here only posts where one person is blaming other persons for their way of playing.this is really dangerous, coz if i dont like people i will put their names here in future. no one can see the lose indicator so fukk it... doesnt matter if i lose, i can only learn something.
    and like i said before, stop this discussion until pal version comes out, coz a lot of us players will make the same on pal ships then. u guys should blame sega for their stupid release politic. over and out!!!

I hate HIM

Was bein a jerk because it was somehow MY fault that he didnt have enough stuff equipped and died. Whoop.

On 2004-03-12 02:29, Shimarisu wrote:
    On 2004-03-11 22:57, marcus_com wrote:
    I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in teambattle, last tiome single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing.
    Do you use Assist cards? And did you win? If the answer to either or both is no, you might find your answer for Oxana's civility.

I fought Oxana 3 times, was abused for assist ("fook assist, fook assist now") called a fukker on the second occasion, and told Oxana not to play against me again. On the third occasion, Oxana and Calypso promptly (after second occasion) placed themselves against me again, teamname "US fukkers" (racist). When I said I wasn't from USA, they said "England is worse".

- Shimarisu
    He/she was nice when I beated him/her. Used assist card, but it's not very likely that I used anything else then the regular Dice +1.