Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who in the blue hell is Endu? Do they ever really say? Thanks

Endu is a ark humar. if thats what you mean. Theres more information about his card here. But thats about all i know.

Nah, I meant who is he actually in regards to the story. I haven't beat the Arkz side offline yet and I missed one of his cut scenes on accident. So I'm just wondering if they ever come right out and say who he is, like they do with some of the other "mysterious" characters like Relmitos & Kylria. I'm at the point in the Hunter story where Relmitos says he wonders if Endu is even human.

SPOILERS

(Note: I might have gotten some of the characters mixed up)

Relmentos: He's a former Hunter (as in the class) who taught Orland and Break. He used some special technology to make him younger, simillar to how newman live longer.

Kylra: She has a special bond with Kranz. When the two of them come together at a special place, a special message will appear.

Yea, those two I know about. Kylria just figured out who she was in the last Hunters story chapter I played and I've seen all the cut scenes that reveal who Rem is.

What i'm wondering though, is who Endu is. Is he Zoke? or maybe a son of Zoke or something? And why did Remlitos say he sometimes wondered if Endu was even human when they clash swords? I think missing that one cutscene messed me up as far as finding out who he was. But I only have 5 more chapters to go with the Arkz so hopefully the last couple scenes will tell me something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rock_Lee on 2004-03-13 19:23 ]</font>

On 2004-03-13 19:22, Rock_Lee wrote:
    Yea, those two I know about. Kylria just figured out who she was in the last Hunters story chapter I played and I've seen all the cut scenes that reveal who Rem is.

What i'm wondering though, is who Endu is. Is he Zoke? or maybe a son of Zoke or something? And why did Remlitos say he sometimes wondered if Endu was even human when they clash swords? I think missing that one cutscene messed me up as far as finding out who he was. But I only have 5 more chapters to go with the Arkz so hopefully the last couple scenes will tell me something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rock_Lee on 2004-03-13 19:23 ]</font>
    *SPOILERS*

I heard that he was the son (in a way at least) of Flowen and Rico...

Mofo in the Know

yeah, I did too.
    Also, Ino'lis is in love with Kranz, but I dont think he knows.
    Break saved Sil'fers life along time ago, and Viviana and Memouri are friends on different sides of the conflict.
    Pretty interesting

Hmmmmm, interesting. Flowen was pimpin it like that eh?

Kylra: She has a special bond with Kranz.
    She and Kranz are actually sister and brother. Blitz was the father of both.

At first, you think they are a couple, but the revelation is made by the end of the game by her.

Ok.... I think I figured out who Endu is, the cutscene guide on the main site is actually missing one scene from the Arkz story; Main Mission 17-1. You have to use Endu to view the scene. Basically Remiltos says his sword style is just like Flowen's, Endu (with Rio's help) gets thye drop on him and is about to kill Rem when he drops his Dark Flow and freaks out like he's hearing voices in his head. The voice tells him not to kill Rem/Nef and they leave.

Now I don't think Endu is Flowen & Rico's son, I think Endu is a clone of Flowen. I'm trying to use him in every mission from here on out so I can see what the last cutscene is for him. Maybe that will tell me more.