I'm only CLvl 10 offline, and I only have 8 Guard cards, but one of mine evolved last night while offline, after I recieved another Guard card from the Black Booster pack.

If it couldn't get any weirder, my Guard card evolved to my favorite weapon that I have been striving so hard to get ever since I first got ep3 -- Madam's Umbrella.

I don't know the exact chances, but I'm pretty sure that they are slim to none. I guess I was just insanely lucky.

What other untimely evolutions have occured for you?

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

i got a berserk from a cros slay

I got an sange an yasha card from a doge card.

You are rather lucky to get that card, that early, offline But it gets really annoying when you find it over and over again >_<

I've been playing for 35+ hours, and I have tons of cards that I have 12 or more, and whenever I receive even more of them in packs, nothing happens. I haven't even seen cards try to transform, after playing for this long, I think I should have seen at least a few attempts at transforming.

Edit: Forgot to point out that I am level 18 offline, and I only play offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Galloping on 2004-03-17 10:48 ]</font>

Burning Ranger

Got my first transformation after defeating the final boss (finishing both sides of the game). That'll give you some kind of idea.

Jools

My favorite evolution was Pan Arms into Indi Belra.

Through the Fire and Flames

I have 99 cross slays (99 being the max you can have of 1 card), and 90 something Al Rappys, but none of them have evolved in ages. remember, just because you have several of a certain card, doesnt guarentee an evolution. they are RANDOM, it occours if the game feels like it, not if you want it to happen. obviously having more of a particular card helps, but it wont happen every time. i myself have had lots of failed transformations, i have also had a lot of successful ones too. its just luck if you got one in the first place, and luck if it evolves.

you will get annoyed when evolved cards stop being new. they will be for quite a while, but eventually youll get fewer and fewer new cards, and cards will evolve into things you already have many times over