On one of my Ep1 & 2 I changed the Internet Setup to access PSOproxy so I could upload snaps I've taken. I recently just bought Ep3 and synced the files. But now I can't access PSOproxy to upload any snaps at all.

My question is should I change the Setup again or is there a new tool for Ep3 uploading?

try the change first.
    if that doesnt work, its time to drop the psoproxy guys a mail.

or... you consider buying an USB memcard ^_~
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

A Squeaker!

On 2004-03-15 11:51, rena-ko wrote:
    try the change first.
    if that doesnt work, its time to drop the psoproxy guys a mail.
    I've already e-mailed they guys that made PSO proxy. Since they don't plan on playing Episode 3 they won't make a new version, but they did say that would probably help anyone that wants to make one themselves. Any takers?

I tried making some small changes to the pso proxy files to make it compatible with PSO 3 but with no success (I did change the upload screen though to something alot cooler looking )

The problem is (I believe) that the program and HTML file are not coded to accept the PSO 3 screenshot file which is named pso3_screen.gci. The PSO ep.1&2 file is called simply pso_screen.gci. I editted the HTML file to accept pso3_screen, but I'm sure that change needs to be made on the exe file as well. I have USB so I just use that but I will look into modding the psoproxy.exe file to see if I can make it work.

Heh interesting... ^-^;;; Got my EP1/2 uploads back working. The search for an Ep3 Snapshot uploader continues.

so, if they accepted to help with it, how about violet sends them a mail with what to do ^_^

everyone: thanks > capt. obvious

LOL. yeah I will contact them and see what changes need to be made to make it compatible with PSO ep.3

A Squeaker!

It would seem to me that ep3 snapshots have a higher resolution then 1&2 did. I could be mistaken though.

nope they're the same. 224 x 192 (btw the solution of the next nintendo handheld console's screen)

Other than the different file name and the worse looking icon, the ep1&2 and ep3 screenshot files are the exact same format. The additional data in the files may have changed but the screenshots themselves are exactly the same.