Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have to emphasize the coolness of Davions shoes/boots/greaves of ass kicking/ ect...

Wielder of Divine Might

Crimity, how could I have forgotten!

EDIT: I just thought of where I saw that style before. You guys ever play Warcraft, Warcraft 2, or Starcraft? Those sketches remind me of the art in those instruction manuals. Absolutely stunning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2004-03-17 10:09 ]</font>

I like how Davion looks. And you rock with mecha too. My only problem is, no offense, that the RAmarl looks like a man with boobs dressed as a RAmarl. She doesn't look at all feminine, except that she's dressed as a character class that's female. Otherwise, I probably would've mistaken it for a male character.

On 2004-03-17 12:32, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    I like how Davion looks. And you rock with mecha too. My only problem is, no offense, that the RAmarl looks like a man with boobs dressed as a RAmarl. She doesn't look at all feminine, except that she's dressed as a character class that's female. Otherwise, I probably would've mistaken it for a male character.
    Well, I think Batou's style is very reminiscent of some comic books artists (though I can't think of any names at the moment) and sometimes the super hero women can be built in a very masculine way. I mean, I dunno, I'm just saying I've noticed it in some comic artists.

On 2004-03-17 12:55, Outrider wrote:
    On 2004-03-17 12:32, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    Well, I think Batou's style is very reminiscent of some comic books artists (though I can't think of any names at the moment) and sometimes the super hero women can be built in a very masculine way. I mean, I dunno, I'm just saying I've noticed it in some comic artists.
    take she-hulk for example, though i don't read comic books. I just flip through the various thousand of identity cards my friends collect.

Kieran's... the hair gives the impression of fire. Probably cause without color, it looks more like a solid object. I'd say these need to get colored. I love the mecha one. However it does put an impression on me of a samurai crossed with a mecha of some sort. The armor resembles all that big clunky stuff some sameria's wore. Maybe you shoul add one of thos flags on his back And thoses feet are awesome, though the guy looks sad and evil at the same time. Maybe he's sad because he's evil?

hooray for racast football!!

a TehDeluxeYoink! for you! ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Holy! Wow, this is great work. Indeed awesome. I like the Racast the most. Here, I know this doesn't mean anything now (especially after the incident_ but here, you uber own it:

all requests were done in the same night and all took less than 2hrs total time for the pencils...

more requests coming next week...

colors to follow sometime thier after...

%s on weps are for wimps

Holy Shit that was fast!

Much unexpected, it appears you have refined you're workmanship a tad?

Umm, can I request something?

i still have requests on back order...

so it will be a few weeks util i take more requests...

i think i have 3 or 4 outstanding requests still to do... but once they are done i will begin some new ones