Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd go with Skyly if i were you, Skyly has the best chance of finding great swords if your a Hunter.

Heres a list of all the great stuff you can find with Skyly on Ultimate Episode 1

Bartle Dragon Slayer **
    Tollaw Sacred Guard *****
    Mothvert Dragon Slayer **
    Gulgus Stag Cutlery **
    Gulgus-Gue God/Arm *****
    Hildelt Flowen's Sword (3064) ***
    Hildetorr Red Saber ****
    Sil Dragon Dragon's Claw ****
    Vulmer Chain Sawd ***
    Govulmer Red Sword ****
    Melqueek God/HP ****
    Mil Lily Sange ****
    Crimson Assassin Red Dagger ****
    Nano Dragon Red Slicer ****
    Pofuilly Slime Dragon Slayer **
    Pouilly Slime Demolition Comet ****
    Pan Arms Pan Arms' Arms *****
    Migium Yamato ****
    Hidoom DB's Shield ****
    Dal Ra Lie Dragon Slayer **
    Canabin Dragon Slayer **
    Canune Asuka *******
    Sinow Blue Luminous Field ******
    Sinow Red S-Red's Arm *****
    Baranz Syncesta *******
    Arlan Dragon Slayer **
    Merlan God/Body ****
    Del-D Lavis Cannon ********
    Delsaber Delsaber's Left Arm ****
    Claw Silence Claw **
    Bulclaw Morning Glory ******
    Indi Belra Sacred Cloth ******
    Dark Bringer Meteor Cudgel ****

Theres also alot of good stuff you can find on Episode 2, best of all Skyly is the only ID that can find the Sealed J Sword from Gi Gue on Ultimate.
    Redria is just a great ID overall, it finds good stuff for any class, But Skyly exels in Swords and im sure thats what your looking for as a Hucast right?

If you already have a Redria, then remake your HUcast, althou my Hucast is redria, and I love it If you do remake it, then make it Skyly, which is a great ID for a hunter...

thats the problem, i got a humar with skyly ID on lv 146...

I disagree with Ketchup on Yellowboze as a must have ID, it is good, but not anywhere near Redria, Purplenum or Whitill.

I say Whitill, especially as a HUcast, it should rock.

Redria is a problem if you wanna pipe slimes for Lavis, it is next to impossible with droids =/

Whitill shoud 'easily' get you Red Partisan, Meteor Cudgel, Orotiagito, Electro Frame, Flight Cutter, etc.

And, NiNeTeeN69, next time just give a link to the guide, don't quote it.
    Especially when there are now more accurate guides like Sounomi's and heyf00l's

if you havent made it yet, make it SKYLY it is one of the best for finding sword rares, and it is the only one that can find Sealed-Swordd

(optional)

redria is very good for a hu... god/battle, demo comet, lavis cannon and god/technique (to start your twinked force so he/she can find even more good stuff on a other id:P)

On 2004-03-22 09:28, cyber_fighter wrote:
    if you havent made it yet, make it SKYLY it is one of the best for finding sword rares, and it is the only one that can find Sealed-Swordd
    yeah i know...but i got a old humar with skyly...but im thinkin of deleteing my humar...he is lv 146 and not legit..i mean using dupes weps and junk...just remake the char to a android...cuz i dont want 2 chars with same id...

Redria rocks it. Before I hit 120 I already had found a Lavis Cannon, MKB, Red Sword, Demo Comet, Guard Wave, Kasami Bracer, Cure/Paralysis, and God/Battle.
    I was one well equipped low level HUney thanks to Redria.
    Since then It's given me Soul Banish, Ano Rifle, Hitogata, Standstill Shield, 2 God/Techs, Electro Frame, Red Mechs, Meteor Cudgel, Twin Blaze, Spread Needle, Asuka, Sacred Cloth, and tons of other stuff like some Agitos and a couple God/HPs.
    And even with all that I still play on my Redria ID as much as possible. I still need/want to find an Iritista, another Lavis, DF Field, Tripolic Shield, and Flight Cutter.
    Redria has a lot of exclusives like God/Battle, God/Tech (which I call the Force's God/Ability), and Iritista. On top of that Redria finds a lot of great items (arguably) the easiest. Soul Banish (with help of CCA trick), Ano Rifle (for sure), Lavis Cannon, Demo Comet, MKB, DF Field, Kasami Bracer, and Tripolic Shield.
    For some reason Redria naturally gets easier drop rates on shields, armors, and units. Most of the time those items and weapons all have set drop rates (10 star weapons being easiest followed by units and then armors/shields being hardest), but on Redria units drop at the 10 star weapon rate and armors and shields drop at the unit rate (or sometimes even the 10 star weapon rate).

I would say Redria is the best ID in the game followed by Purplenum. They are the 2 "must have" IDs.

ya, i have a HUmar, still only lvl 48, but my redria ID has been a god send. I have found so many rares, i cant even list them all. (alllll legit by the way.) But ya i am really hoping for a MKM by time i get to Ult Seabed.

Go whitill. By the time you are in the ultimate ruins, (whitill ruins=best drop set in the game) your HUcast should be able to do runs pretty fast (droid mines are much harder than droid ruins, so you'll probably be a pretty high level).

BTW- Never make 2 chars with the same ID, unless you still need items from the ID, but can't stand playing with the current character.