Thread: PIMP in action

For those of you trying to bad mouth the PIMP, here is some news to really get your panties in a bunch.. PIMP's leader and founder Big Boned that truly does justice to his pimpedness.. You can check it out here You should all ph33r his l33t p1mp1dn3ss!!

LvL 100 Ramar / Elric *DEAD* *NO MORE*

LvL 74 Humar / Pellinore *Kicks Major 455*

LvL 61 Formal / Polgara *1 H0T B1tCH*

LvL 6 Fonewm / Big Boned *Mac Daddy PIMP*

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RedVento on 2001-04-20 09:47 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RedVento on 2001-04-20 09:56 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

umm yeah ok you know that didn't make a whole lot of sense but hey thats nothing new to you eh?

You don't undertand the meaning of my post cause you are not fluent in "Jibberjive." The most advance mixture of 2 languages sinces ebonics.. Although for 12.99 you can recieve volume 1 of "Jibberjive for Idiots" the audio book that teaches you the intracicies of this bizzare, yet advanced form of speech. 11 more tapes will follow, and by then end of this 12 step program you too will be fluent in jibberjive. So order now, the first 100 callers will also recieve Neon Fuzzy Dice.. That's right, at no additional charge the first 100 callers recieve these special addition Fuzzy Dice, guaranteed to put you in a better mood.. But we're not done yet.. Act now, and you also recieve a Macguire Rookie Card.. that's right.. so Bedialin People, bedialin.
    [/b]The previous has been a paid advertisement from JabberJive Inc. Its views are its own and not neccessarily those of this web site or its owners.

Veteran Fighter

ohhh sucka you best be not be talking jibba jabba to me MR.T can throw helleva far.. listen foo! I already tried talking to you now I'm going to KNOcK YoU Out!

Veteran Fighter

ohh wait you said jibba jiv not jibba jabba my bad..

hahah this post is pointless....hahah i like it!

Of course its pointless.. most of the stuff I do is pointless.. just ask my wife... But it had to be done.. Now everyone, I'm still waiting for your apps to PIMP