...I tried uploading one of my pictures, but when I recieved it through Outlook Express, it was just a black image. I am confused... I tried saving the file, but it's still a black image. What am I doing wrong?

look at your snapshot with the option-menu's ingame-view. is it not a black picture?

does the black picture has the sega-copyright line? if no, then drop them a mail.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

I had the same problem (in my email I just had a 100byte blank png file). I checked on my PSO, and it does show a picture. Maybe something just went wrong, I'll try again and see if it works...

Wow, I never expected replies this quickly. Good thing I checked earlier than I usually do.

No, it doesn't have the Sega Copyright line. If it helps, The email address I had it sent to was a charter email address whose inbox we check through Outlook Express.

Hmm. Well I tried uploading again, and I had the same problem.

So i tried a different email address, and as soon as I did, I noticed that the upload process of the pic (on my GC) took a lot longer (before it was done in a sec). And when I checked that email, I had the pic perfectly fine.

Dunno why the differance.

Damnit I had the same problem I cant seem to get any pictures and second of all I dont know how to make the picture full screen instead that damn little box.

Searching for my own piece of heaven

You can't take full screen pics with the memory card. You need a capture card (hook pc to tv).

I believe the problem with the black image is due to the site not checking to make sure that you uploaded a picture and trying to convert nothing, hence giving a black picture. I've updated the code so that now it should give you an error if you don't upload a file.
    I believe the reason that many people are experiencing this is that after the browser asks if you want to upload a file it then asks if you want to upload from each card with a matching file; however the individual memory card questions have a default answer of no so just hitting A will cause nothing to be uploaded. If you got a black picture try uploading again and be careful to choose yes for this question. If you manage to get a black image again then post again, private message, or email me.