I making a HUcast again..since i lost all my chars i wanna know..

I got 2 names to go with..and 2 ids...

Whitill or Oran for a HUcast wich one is the best..and people out there having a hucast with thoose ids tell me if its worth having the ids and finding good rares??

first of all, sry for the curuption, and second, im not sure about those ids. I've never had an android, and i've never had those ids either. Sorry i couldent be any help. And i hope that you can get the info you need.

sry about file corruption ;[ my friend had the same prob. ive never had a whitill but my FOmar is an Oran and i guess he finds pretty decent items for a hunter. i found the dragon slayer, flowens sword, last survivor, g-assasins sabers, sinow blades, stag cutlery, angry fist and afew other decent hunter weps so far. he's lvl 58 in ultimate caves (damn that dal ral li). if u wanna check the item findings for urself theres the links below for oran and whitill. just look around and see if u can find anything u like off a reasonable enemy

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findin...d=8&version=v3 (oran)

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findin...=10&version=v3 (whitill)

Corruption sucks. If you have another memory card, keep this one offline and create another PSO file on it. When you keep finding extra rares transfer it to the other memory card. Or have some friends keep them for you (if you dont have two controllers or two memory cards)...

first sorry about your corruption, it depends on wat itmes you want, for example if u want an agito 1975 or any specific weapon whtill can find then you should go with whtill but if u like daggers more and other weps that oran can find easily then go with oran

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zero999 on 2004-03-27 11:22 ]</font>

frisbee maser & pso addit

man, that sux about the corrupt data, its happened to me twice......

one of the times, it was not a big deal, but the other i lost a lvl 82

Whittil is better if Oran is your only other choice, and you lost all of your other characters. Oran is a good ID for a few good items (mostly piping), but whitill is better over all. Neither one is very good for a "first" character. Whitill= Awesome Ruins, hard to do without items from other Id's. Oran= best used as a secondary ID to pipe for specific items (FE: Aura Field, Syncesta, Star amp...). You should probably go for a Redria or Skyly, but if you insist on the names you have chosen, go whitill. (note: adding spaces to the end of the names will change the ID, but not how the name looks. You can use this to get the name and ID you want)

Im sorry about your file corruption,thats where duping plays it role, i make back up copies of all my rares and store them to other memory cards,nothin wrong with that, its just like having insurance on your house,anyways iv had 2 corrupted files but i was able to avoid both of them, when i went to play the game it says this file is corrupted and must be deleted instead i just powered it off and after that everything worked fine, i did that twice and works both times,am i just lucky or did that work for any of you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-28 12:23 ]</font>