Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: *E-13*

im a newbie to the team, i vote no dont change the name i like the flowen name

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-04-09 09:37, MOTOROLA wrote:
    On 2004-04-08 21:26, Kiri wrote:

If it may be changed at anytime by a L-PSO administartor then it isnt too late to change my team name, Do to the fact that you can edit it and change that post at anygiven time.
    What? Could you present that post a little more clearly, I couldn't grasp the meaning of it..
    Oh...im sorry.I thought you said it was too late to change it now cuz you already posted it on the thread officialy. I guess i read your post wrong.

koko ni watashi ga imasu deshita, ima imasen

On 2004-04-09 10:53, Kiri wrote:
    Oh...im sorry.I thought you said it was too late to change it now cuz you already posted it on the thread officialy. I guess i read your post wrong.
    No problem.

I am lucky today! (so far) 1 pouilly slime (nothing from it though) and 2 mil lily for 2 demo comets!

BTW, those will be up for trade, I won't tekk them so you can be sure of authenticity. =)

nyu!

Leader of 13th Element

so far the vote on the team name change is:

(9)Yes: Sarunakai, ADUCKI-Sempai, XeNoCiDe, OSIRIS051r15, mikemanla , Luna15, ReaperX, Joshie, Poomer

(6)No: Aero_Ruisu, HuCheEr, ShadowsMinion, Zelendria_Ru, Caboose, achilles12,

I will say again, the voting ends on monday at 1:00PM (MST)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-09 14:01 ]</font>

If your going to change the name, have something diffrent than E-13. maybe something with a boss name or something. Or maybe something with "red" because of red ring rico. I was thinking of Fals's (or Flow's) Hitman. That sounds ok to me but, whatever you know just a thought.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-04-09 14:09, Caboose wrote:
    If your going to change the name, have something diffrent than E-13. maybe something with a boss name or something. Or maybe something with "red" because of red ring rico. I was thinking of Fals's (or Flow's) Hitman. That sounds ok to me but, whatever you know just a thought.
    i wont be giving people names like now.(eg.F-Army *****) i will just give the name without [E-13] on it. The team name will not be [E-13] it is just a short version of the team name **Thrteenth Element**

On 2004-04-09 14:13, Kiri wrote:
    On 2004-04-09 14:09, Caboose wrote:
    i wont be giving people names like now.(eg.F-Army *****) i will just give the name without [E-13] on it. The team name will not be [E-13] it is just a short version of the team name **Thrteenth Element**

I know. I just typed E-13 because I didnt feel like typing Thirteenth Element. Im just not to big of a fan of the name Thirteenth Element. But hey if thats what you want it to be then may it be. Its your clan. Ill still be apart of it to.

P.S: Do you mind if my title is "Red Weapon Hunter" or "samuri".

Leader of 13th Element

If thats what you want your name to be then yes i will do that for you.

On 2004-04-09 15:10, Kiri wrote:
    If thats what you want your name to be then yes i will do that for you.

Cool thanks. I want Red Weapon Hunter. Not samuri.