Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

actually, most of the tries it wasnt me.
    then i see people vanish left and right, which isnt fun. this stage seems to force people to upgrade their dial up connection anyway, although officially PSO is made for both solutions.

maybe i'm overreacting a bit, since it seems that its just a matter of luck x4 for a full team at olga.

but not even that works if the teamplay sucks like recently.

ah, and it should be on the EU servers either april 13th or april 20th.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-04-01 08:08 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Hikaru / Slayn found out last night his phone has been affecting his DSL connection, he is King of disconnects so hopefully that should help.

heh, i see, yeah likely.

well, try 22:
    Altair 04-01, 1:US RAcl (vulpes), 2:US HUct (aura), 3:EU HUcl (me), 4:EU FOml (lit), all dsl or higher.

good, smooth run, did the 4-0 split-warp in area 23, had enough dolls and good weapons at the end and finally we did it. scored a nice time of 1'28"10 as well.

in matters of lag:
    we had someone lagging a bit in the stage, and we had an overall lag on olga form 1 which costed 2 dolls. luckily, noone dced.

so the curse that lasted on me is broken at last ^-^ yay - thank you once again, guys.

15 more clear runs, then i can attempt TA *laughs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-04-06 07:08 ]</font>

On 2004-04-06 07:05, rena-ko wrote:
    heh, i see, yeah likely.

well, try 22:
    Altair 04-01, 1:US RAcl (vulpes), 2:US HUct (aura), 3:EU HUcl (me), 4:EU FOml (lit), all dsl or higher.

good, smooth run, did the 4-0 split-warp in area 23, had enough dolls and good weapons at the end and finally we did it. scored a nice time of 1'28"10 as well.

in matters of lag:
    we had someone lagging a bit in the stage, and we had an overall lag on olga form 1 which costed 2 dolls. luckily, noone dced.

so the curse that lasted on me is broken at last ^-^ yay - thank you once again, guys.

15 more clear runs, then i can attempt TA *laughs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-04-06 07:08 ]</font>
    congrats Rena, glad to see the curse is indeed broken.
    Me, Risu and Ryna are currently playing TA on C4, so youre welcome to join once you get over the fact that you finally cleared C4

On 2004-04-06 07:05, rena-ko wrote:
    well, try 22:
    Actually, I'm on 56k dial-up. I wish I had broadband.

I do, however, remember Auracom lagging a few times. The most noteable one was on the first floor, right at the teleporter to the second floor. But other than that, it was a pretty smooth ride. I'm just glad we managed to make it. =^.^=;

you have a pretty good dial up then, fox, because i dont even remember having to wait that much more to load a quest when youre in a team ^-^

especially since you were hosting the whole thing o_O

but now that you mention it, i remember, aura lagged a bit in the beginning, hm...

@capri ^-^

heh, sure thing, though i'm still 'clear'-orientated with that stage. today, we'll try another clear and i'll be the huct.

i'd say, personally i know this stage as good as i know 1c3...

Well np Rena, Im sure you will clear it again without any probs.
    C4 is actually not that hard if you have a good team and none get disconnected.
    Controlling the random warp (4-0)and finding a good pallash or rail near the end helps a lot too.

I'm on all weekend for clear & TA EII play, from Friday afternoon (GMT) - drop me a mail if you want to get some more C4s done.

sure thing - count me in if you have a spare spot, 15 more to clear, although i also enjoy bringing my other chars up to c4-ready these days.

c2 clear with 45"24, c3 clear with 33"13? nice ^-^