Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2004-04-01 14:10, Webapprentice wrote:
    Using items not part of the class is part of the meta-game.

So seeing a Silfer deck without Hunter weapons initially messes up your mind and confuses you, and that would be how the opponent tries to capitalize on the game.

Information denial is a viable strategy in games. You have a tough time fighting what you do not know. Or worse...you see a deck and think it is of X archetype, so you sideboard a bunch of anti-X cards, only to find out during the game that the deck was not what you thought.

Speaking of which, PSO Ep. 3 needs sideboarding.
    information denial is a non factor to me its not like if i see someone with a silfer deck im gonna pick a deck with sinow reds or wals mkII's i believe a well constructed deck overcome most obstacles even bad dice rolls

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I've never encountered any of those decks. Except the Memoru one, I own that deck. It also has Indi Belra in it. But I don't use Claws, they're a waste of time. I'd use Creinu if her stats didn't suck ass so much. I'm still thinking about puttin' her in because of HP Assist. Snatch does me no good...
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7841/1911mz3.jpg
    4:15

Image is 53.09 KB, reduce size to 35k or less.

Dice Fever

This card is so cheesey... Harisen, Harisen, Harisen, Split boost.

-_-a

Ultima

90% of most starters alwasy copy decks they see, for instance, the 1st 2 weeks the game came out i was beating people with sivitri hg and mechs and they where like *wow* after a few days it got boring once i started getting new stuff but sure enough like a week later, people started using the same stuff i was doing, Averts works very well against that deck since it cuts down damage done by 5 with low cost, and as who ever that said with a fo deck, with ino lis that works too.

i do agree tho, 75% of ark users i have faced always have either memoru or......memoru....and either 50000000 Chaos sorcers or Indi belras, as if hildbear noobs wherent bad enough,

VERY few play with creinu, my self included, she may not have that awsome ap and tp as most arks do but i dam sure can do just as well if not better with her then most ppl can, shes quite underrated dunno any other SC period that RECOVERS ALL your creatures HP a turn, and if you think about that, and know how to use it its one of the best assist in the game. Granted her stats are a bit nerfed but incase u have not noticed arks arent meant to fight up close..so that should be the least of your worries, for example Hyze has 4 ap u ever see a hyze dive in head 1st into a pile of heros or monsters waving his 4 ap? if u have that was a very shity player

another overlooked ar is Rio, but ill keep her secrets to my self, these are two ark i never see anyone use.

i got tired of silfer and Kylria mainly becuase they have sucky MV and if facing a decent ark if u dont have fly or stamina your never going to even get near them. and with others hero users if u roll low at any time u cannot get away, but i do use Klyira tho becuase im not to fond of Kranz, i see him alot tho,

Be Orginal you will find brains you never knew u had when you think of your OWN decks.

there are lots of neat ideas i have but i know for a fact the minute i use it on some one the minute they say *omfg cool ima use that*
    most of which are already discoverd up to now which iv kept hidden im sure my others will surface as well. for example there is a much eaiser way to get accleration to work not worrying about the 1 damage how? find out for your self, im not telling, and thats just one of many.

But fine ll give one for free, its a east one anyone can figure out tho, dul Strike, red mechs Kills shields east anything with 0 ap basicly, the wep has 1 or 2 ap u say? thats what muscular is for.

heres another when facing a fix deck if u have resistace or independance, of course use it on your self to nulify it u get tired of the dice fever harisan? put a couple of seals in your deck, they stop that in its tracks, but this is luc really cause if they 2 ormore fans your pretty screwed,
    one more for the road,

Gilchich, or Yas 2k/2baby mags. Muscularx2-3 you do the math.

Thats all for now, ill Keep the res to my self.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2004-04-12 04:10 ]</font>

One deck I hate (and keep in mind i'm offline only) is Guykild's stupid first deck. It sucked when i went through that hunter quest, and yet again it cheesed me off. almost 2 hours and he killed me cuz he kept playing like 5 things a turn when i was only able to ever equip 2 things...total

The most annoying deck is where all they have are action disrupter cards. My Inolis deck is my favorite and I think my best deck and its really annoying when I can't do a fucking thing to hurt them. I wouldn't really mind if it was only 1 or 2, but when right after I kill one of there things, they whip out another action disrupter.

So happily unsatisfied

On 2004-04-12 10:35, StrongBad wrote:
    The most annoying deck is where all they have are action disrupter cards. My Inolis deck is my favorite and I think my best deck and its really annoying when I can't do a fucking thing to hurt them. I wouldn't really mind if it was only 1 or 2, but when right after I kill one of there things, they whip out another action disrupter.
    I can see how that would be annoying to a FO. However an equally legitimate argument can be made about Forces and their techs.

Give the newbs a break.

Seriously, you criticize players for making common decks with common cards. "Why not use [EsotericCombo34]?" Well, because I don't have those cards. I don't have that many cards at all, really, and if I want to play online and not get rolled by level 50+ people in tournaments, I need to make a deck that works reasonably well.

So yes, sometimes I use Kranz and Savitri. (though I prefer Shots and move-hindering cards to mechguns, to make the most of the fixed-range special) I had been using it offline, so it's not like I copied the idea - it's a sensible deck for people that don't have a pile of super-rare cards.

I do have a couple decent rare cards from playing offline, but I generally only have one of them, so it's hard to build a deck concept around a card that you only have one of in the deck. You can try to mix and match with cards that have similar costs and abilities, but that's kludgy at best, and often leaves you staring at useless or mis-costed cards in your hand.

I've never gloated over a win, and I've never regretted a loss I learned something from. I don't have hours on end to kill Reiz, or whatever you people do to ratchet up your Clvl and farm cards, so I guess you'll just have to deal with someone who uses various sensible twists based on reasonably common cards when I play online.

/end rant

that may be true, but I was using Endu and Arkz decks when i was a "noob", and never did use a Hunter until after I knew the game more. I'm just saying that you probably could learn a lot more by using Arkz first O.o

Though you can't really blame a Force deck to use only techs. That's what they realy on.