Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Online, there are 4 S/SS rank cards that are relatively common for each version (IE not incredibly-ultra-not-gonna-get-it rare, you'll likely have 3 of each of these by the time you hit 100). Which 4 commons these are depends on which copy of the game you have. The JP version drop rates and the US version are different in this respect.

JP Version

Penetrate (S)
    Dark Meteor (SS)
    Delbiter (SS)
    Heavy Fog (S)

US Version

Chaos Bringer (S)
    Chaos Bringer+ (SS)
    Psycho Wand (S)
    Evil Curst (S)

You forget snail pace, lots of people have it too it seems

hrm, i'm about equal level online and off right now (46/45), and the s and ss ranks i have are:

m. parasol
    curst
    hildeblue's cane
    egg rappy
    mil lilly
    mericus [ss]
    c. bringer
    delbiter [ss]
    tempest
    snail's pace
    reverse card

the only ones that my freinds of around equal level don't seem to have are reverse card and tempest. i'm hoping for meteor next, most of the people around my level (40+) already have that. i don't think i've heard anyone mention c. bringer+, maybe because it's an offline thing? edit: i don't think i've heard anyone mention having pwand either, although one guy i know has already seen 5 delbiters go by. we're all on the us version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bordering on 2004-04-02 01:32 ]</font>

On 2004-04-01 21:55, Arislan wrote:
    Online, there are 4 S/SS rank cards that are relatively common for each version (IE not incredibly-ultra-not-gonna-get-it rare, you'll likely have 3 of each of these by the time you hit 100). Which 4 commons these are depends on which copy of the game you have. The JP version drop rates and the US version are different in this respect.

JP Version

Penetrate (S)
    Dark Meteor (SS)
    Delbiter (SS)
    Heavy Fog (S)

US Version

Chaos Bringer (S)
    Chaos Bringer+ (SS)
    Psycho Wand (S)
    Evil Curst (S)
    adsdfgg i have all 4 of those and 2 of them in multiples >.>
    evil curst X3
    chaos bringer+ X2

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Not much I can say about your collection Bordering, other than that you must be very lucky. As for Snails Pace, its available from the Gacha machine, along with Egg Rappy, and so is not included.

On 2004-04-02 12:08, Arislan wrote:
    Not much I can say about your collection Bordering, other than that you must be very lucky. As for Snails Pace, its available from the Gacha machine, along with Egg Rappy, and so is not included.
    Is "Gacha" Pinz' Shop?

Ahh, so thats what it's called in the US version. Yeah, that would be it. Gacha Machines in the JP version (you know, those things you stick quarters in and get crap toys at supermarkets).

Heh, well, with what I use to see the game, it says Pinz' shop.
    Is it really called a Gatcha Machine in Japanese? Heh, I think I've seen that in Shenmue...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-02 19:19 ]</font>

Eww, I really want 3 of the 'common' S and SS ranks for the JP version as compared to the relative garbage we get for the US version. Delbiter/Penetrate/DARK METEOR get! ;_;

Some food for thought as far as common SS cards go:

My level offline is 61 (story mode/free battle).
    Offline: no SS ranks of yet

My level online is 54.

Online: I've come across 5 Dark Meteors, 5 Guld Millas, and 3 Mericuses. As a matter of fact, the ONLY SS card that hasnt been one of the aforementioned three, has been a lone Delbiter.

Perhaps someone could give me some insight into just how rare these cards are; I find it unusual that I have them at level 54.