Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The ones you have aren't that rare. I found all of those between CLv 39-42, for the first time. I've seen each of them go by at least 10-15 times. The rare cards are RARE

Through the Fire and Flames

id say that omochao and mericus and maybe guld milla are far more common than penetrate and heavy fog. omochao definately being the most common....

On 2004-04-02 12:08, Arislan wrote:
    Not much I can say about your collection Bordering, other than that you must be very lucky. As for Snails Pace, its available from the Gacha machine, along with Egg Rappy, and so is not included.
    actually, i don't really think i've been that lucky. my collection of s and ss is on a par with most everyone else i know on the us version. the only exceptions being the two i mentioned above. i also just found el rappy the other night (another card most of my equal/higher level freinds on the us version have).

Burning Ranger

Guld milla is the only one I've got, despite combined levels of 70-80ish. Pfft!

Jools

On 2004-04-02 16:54, Castoth wrote:
    Eww, I really want 3 of the 'common' S and SS ranks for the JP version as compared to the relative garbage we get for the US version. Delbiter/Penetrate/DARK METEOR get! ;_;
    garbage? with the exception of psycho wand they are all good cards i use 2 evil curst in 1 of my fo decks 5 tp and major death for 5 is hard to beat. the the evil curst alone could smack delbiter and dark meteor(im assuming it has more than 8 hp)chaos bringer is wonderful in a revenge deck and if you have stamina chaos bringer+ is mean

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Zane, I think what S/SS cards you find the most of has to be tied into something besides CLv, because you've metioned finding alot of Omochao's... I've found maybe 8. On the other hand, i've found well over 20 Delbiter, maybe 15 Dark Meteor, 20+ Penetrate, 20+ Heavy Fog :/ Some other people I know found alot of that parasol S rank, you find Omochaos.... There's gotta be something besides CLv that affects cards you find.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yet another reason I want an Ultimania Guide for thsi game to come out... ::sigh:: Still nothing on the horizon.

Burning Ranger

I've certainly found with all rarity of cards that once I manage to get one card (not through card transformation) my chances of getting more of it seem to increase greatly. Even when my level doesn't move into a new "bracket".

Of course, it could just be chance. Thats the problem with all this random stuff, a lot of what happens could be chance. I guess its important that we all post our observations so we can get a better idea of the themes and trends of card distribution.

-Jools