Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, I was battling the computer during teams because my friend had to go before the battle, and I got partnered with Remiltos who protected me because of all the 1,1 rolls I got. Anyway, Sil'fer (the computer) with her deck 'blow' did an attack without anything equipped on the other side of the field affecting all my cards and Remiltos cards too. It's not virus or anything. It just showed her character card and a 4 dmg (she had a mag on) and it attacked us... what the heck is this?

What sort of mag was it?
    Some mags have an action disruptor, in which case she could use Virus and the card itself would not show up, but the damage would still be inflicted.

If it was just a regular mag, then it may be some sort of glitch in the game involving computer Sil'fers. Most of the time it seems to be a computer Sil'fer causing these odd incidents.

Just ye ol' regular mag...

As I understand it, certain COM teams have additional built-in abilities for their Story Characters.

Blow and Earthquake decks have some ability to allow the COM to hit multiple target, even if nothing is equipped.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

No, its a bug, Ive seen Break and Sil'fer both pull this from time to time. 1 AP used, so it's not a card, but damage is done to everything on screen.

ive never seen it, just virus being used with genbu

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I know about the Genbu thing, but like I've said, I've seen this type of thing with 1 AP.

It sound like the same thing with Break and the walking lily. When I was online break set a lily and moved it two spaces with not any assist or action cards which still freaks me out to see a walking lily @.@

On 2004-04-02 11:53, Arislan wrote:
    No, its a bug, Ive seen Break and Sil'fer both pull this from time to time. 1 AP used, so it's not a card, but damage is done to everything on screen.
    That would lead me to think that something on the field had an action disrupter, and something on the field had a weak-hit or low-cost halfguard (which would reduce Sil'fer's and Break's natural 3 AP to 1.5, but since decimals are removed it would do 1). Whenever you see a character do something that doesn't seem to make sense, just open up the card menu and look in the battle history to see what they're really doing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-04-03 01:23 ]</font>