Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2004-04-02 21:35, ForceEJ wrote:
    It sound like the same thing with Break and the walking lily. When I was online break set a lily and moved it two spaces with not any assist or action cards which still freaks me out to see a walking lily @.@
    XD

I've been attacked by a Monest. Stupidest. Thing. Ever.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

No no, sorry Vulpes, misstated. They both used 1 ATK point, doing 3 damage across everything.

That walking lilly wouldn't happen to have been on one of Break's Wolf decks? The Barbarous Wolf causes MV=1 to be set on all surrounding cards, so Lillies can walk when that happens.

i've seen this a lot too. i think it IS a bug.

although, if you look in the card history, it says she used virus. but when she actually acts, there's no card displayed on the field, and unlike virus it directly hits a story character. that and the screen for using def cards is messed up. that is, if you have a lot of weps/creatures on the field, you can't scroll through them to pick what you want to use a card on, it only shows about 4 things that you can use a card on, so if your weak stuff isn't on that screen, kiss it goodbye.

it does seem like it -sometimes- has a range though, so i always use arkz when fighting that team. -sometimes- if you're far enough away it doesn't hit you. hunters get pwnt by it because of their low hp and the neccesity of having them close to the enemy. LAME.

this has happend to me too, i didnt lok in the battle history though, i just didnt take much notice of it

On 2004-04-02 21:35, ForceEJ wrote:
    It sound like the same thing with Break and the walking lily. When I was online break set a lily and moved it two spaces with not any assist or action cards which still freaks me out to see a walking lily @.@
    I was able to move one of my poison lilies two spaces. Im pretty sure i didnt have a barbarous wolf out either...

the lily break sent out was from his wolf deck but only the lily was out and no other card was out.

Ever seen Laura or Rio use virus/earthquake etc ? Because of the fixed range it only hits their normal attack range hehe.

haven't seen that but i seen a hucast use grant before

yeah don't they just use the technique card?

Only in Ep3 will you ever see a humanoid use techs for all those people who want them to be able to use techs..lol