Thread: Revenge

It sounds so nice if you have so many cards destroyed, but is it really worth it. I mean if you have 30 cards destroyed then... its ap would be 15 right? Sounds kinda simple just play 1 point monsters on the field and then trap the hunters and then use this cards on turn... ouchie.

but if you let your oponent kill your cretures then he will raise his dice bonus easily. I really dont like revenge.

Sure it does... That's why you counter w/ Reqiuem (gain EX equal to the amount of dead items/creatures) So they won't get TOO far ahead of you in dice EX, while you're getting high AP from revenge

the ability seems ya but if the dice bonus gets to high then ur at a major disadvantage

About the dice raise problem. In 2 vs the double of EX is needed to raise dice. While you still get same AP increase. And using requiem to boost your EX and Drop to lower your opponents one, problem solved.

I have an Arkz deck similar to that for 1 vs 1. Is the one I used when I nearly make it into Dengeki final fase.I don't like it much though. Is very time consuming. I like more decks that can be able to win fast.

i agree with malkavian. it can be made to work well, but it takes a lot of time. i have a deck with rio, claws, dimenians, c bringers, and a lot of madness and beserk cards which is kinda fun sometimes. (if you kill your stuff yourself, the opponent doesn't get the dice bonus from it, heh.)

i actually didn't include requiem in it... i think i got a bit confused by the definition on the E version of requiem saying that after that card is played all of the deceased cards are removed from the playing field. i thought that would mean that my revenge bonus would be removed as well. that's not true?

A question about ghost blast:

We seem to have a conflicting opinion on what exactly the card does. The Description on the card states that you "receive AP equal to the number of cards/creatures destroyed." HOWEVER, pso world states that you gain ap equal to the number of items/creatures destroyed DIVIDED by 3.

Can anyone confirm what description is correct? Taking into account the numerous errors on US cards, I think I can make an assumption...

Okay, I tested ghost blast. The card description on the US version is WRONG. So add that to the list of mistranslated cards.

Requiem does indeed kill your revenge bonus, erasing your number of creatures killed, setting it at zero.

Anyone have any other revenge strategies?

Revenge doesn't work well however, in general, I find. Mainly because it only affects one source of damage you can give (AP, only attacks from Rio (or Revenge creature), which is easily blocked, as their are way more HP def cards (or complete ones, like MC Guard, etc), and if you're using Rio just for revenge... you have to have ALOT of creatures die to give her a semi decent bonus.