Thread: wok problems...

so i recently discoverd the joy of akkioko's wok. ah, you've got two dice bonuses and you think your custom ray and barrier set are pre-t-ty clever do you? :ulls out wok, once hit kos the barrier::

but recently i've notcied online that if i try to set two woks at the same time, i can't do it. i only have more than one wok in a sil'fer deck i use, so i sunno if this problem is exclusive to her. but it seems like, even if i, say, only have a saber and a wok on at the time, and i roll a 4, and i have a wok on hand, if i already have a wok set, i CAN'T set another one. now, the one in hand isn't grey, it pops up like an item you'd be able to set would. and i know it's not lag since it's happened to me on several occasions. it just seems like the game is preventing me from setting more than one wok at a time.

has anyone had this happen? did st realize how cheap woks can be and restrict their useage? buh?

I think the Wok costs 3 online but that update doesn't show for US players until you try placing it.

ive noticed it with my power maser too, off it costs 4 but on it costs 5. Its highlighted but when i select it it wont set

Akiko's Wok Cost 1 ? 3 HP 2 ? 3

ohhhhhhhh, i remember reading about a wok being updated, but for some reason i thought it was the wok set. heh. okok, it all makes senes now. grr, on the one hand it's kinda nice st actually took a bit of time to try and fix imbalances in the game, on the other hand it's FREAKING OBNOXIOUS that we can't see them in game. thanks for the tip off ck.