Okay, im gonna get right to the point...
    Sometimes when im using Relmitos, i try to take advantage of his AP TP switch, so i look at his stats every turn. The problem is, some turns when i look at it and it says AP, but when i attack it does around 2 damage... It happened when i was playing the other day. I looked right at the card. It said AP 3, im completly sure it did. That turn when i attacked, i did a physical first so i could use the ap then a tech for tp. Both of those did 2-3 damage.

Is this just a glitch or am i missing something?

My other questions are about item finding. I really want a Elysion and Laconium. Where should i look to get one? (What pack, mode, ect.)

Thanks.

hm, next time you see it happen take a close look at what weps you're using and what weps/creatures you're attacking. it's hard to say if it's a glitch without knowing what the specific circumstances were. there are a lot of halfguards and weak spot items in the game, so maybe you cast a spell against a soul barrier for half dmg, then tried to use a bravarace to attack a sc directly for a loss of 2 ap (or so i forget how much exactly it loses).

i've never noticed a problem while using rel, and i use him quite a bit.

On 2004-04-03 08:27, bordering wrote:
    hm, next time you see it happen take a close look at what weps you're using and what weps/creatures you're attacking. it's hard to say if it's a glitch without knowing what the specific circumstances were. there are a lot of halfguards and weak spot items in the game, so maybe you cast a spell against a soul barrier for half dmg, then tried to use a bravarace to attack a sc directly for a loss of 2 ap (or so i forget how much exactly it loses).

i've never noticed a problem while using rel, and i use him quite a bit.
    Both of the attacks were against Endu and neither of my weps had weak spot or any sort of thing that would do that. =/ I hadnt been attacked by anything that would lower my AP either, the card said it was at 3. Its like the AP and TP were switched up...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2004-04-03 08:37 ]</font>