Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The game has been out for nearly a month now in the US and people have seen all sorts of different cards. So what's your favorite card(s) based solely on the artwork on its face? This can be any card you have, or any card you've seen either in a database or used by someone else. Just rate it in terms of the artwork only, and not what the card itself does.

Currently, my favorite card artwork is on No.349, Double Attack. My affinity for cute RAcaseals hit home base with this entertaining picture of Stella leaping through the air (backwards, it seems) while popping off a couple rounds from a handgun. Well here, see for yourself...

Spectacular. =^.^=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-04-03 12:01 ]</font>

Personally I really like "Punch Guard" Stella's look on her face is so cute!

Though, after browsing through the cards I have, I have decided I like one of the artists the best. ....
    Munetaka Ikeda is his name. I also like artwork by Masaaki Hirooka. (who did Shifta, KO, and Survival)

He did "Charge" "Reduction" "Bind"... and a lot of others I believe. ... He is my favourite, aside from Ep I and II famed Mizuo, who did "Half Attack".

edit: added names

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-04-04 00:26 ]</font>

I forget the cards name, #00 in the real cards, with Sofia on it, holding two daggers

I think that card was called 'Final Attack' though I don't know what my favorite card is yet.

Probably some of the cards that look 3D. GN Guard, Madness...? Though I still like all Sil'fer cards (poor SW Guard).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-03 15:44 ]</font>

My favourite picture would probably be technique because seeing a RAcaseal cast foie is just too cool

Humanoid Will

Concentration. ^.-

The art on that card is simply beautiful.

I also like Escape. The rappy is so detailed in that one

beat
    concentration
    zonde
    shifta
    dodge
    guard

those are nice
    still no news on a card-art-book?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yeah, Final Attack is great... One of the few real cards I'm still missing..

My favorite actual card is Megid. The mixture of single shades on the card creating the deep purple lighting paired with a slightly flushed Break looks great.

Honorable mentions go to:
    Beat
    Support and Immortality. The dichotomy in colors in these two went perfectly, while using the same art, they both portray a completely different "feel" to the card, simply through coloration.

So happily unsatisfied

Shifta

The Navinator is Banned

Punch