Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pollux

Humanoid Will

Tp defense and Weakness make her a breeze. You could also take advantage of the fact that she has basically no def cards for techs. Just rush her as fast as possible before her ap gets too high, and before her timed pierce kicks in. ^.-

The only reason I won was because of the dice.

besides tp def, penetrate guard and penetrate reflect are no brainers. of course, i don't even have penetrate reflect, but i have many pen guards. put a few dice +1 cards in there to ensure you roll high for def. i didn't find weakness to be that useful as it only works for base ap, not the ap of action cards. possibly throw a few treatments in there for when she tries to use status ailments on you.

i used my kranz deck that relies on yas3r, normal mechs, and handguns. action cards: gn attack, heavy attack, split boost, etc.

the last time i fought her on HU side i got an easy s rank using that deck.

umbra, however.... well, he's easy as hell on arkz side, but meteor is Bad News on hu side. i forget what def colors meteor has, perhaps it's green or purple. does anyone know? 'cause if it is, next time i'm bringing along some aegis guards or cancels...

awwwwww beat pollux today, got all N4 cards with a C+ rank and then credits and ive got to do it all again to beat it, (no thanks.......)

Pfft, well Pollux beat me down quite a few times. Then I came up with a little strategy, Since I'm using Sil'Fer I'll just rush in that way I can equip some weapons when I'm ready to attack. Then Pollux will attack me, I'll set up a def card. Then If no weraps are available yet, I'll attack baredhanded with the Split Boost and other chained link cards. It was good because I dished out a 15 HP hit. Then with a Chain Sword and a Double Saber I dominated her. As for Umbra, I thought Pollux was the final boss and all of a sudden Umbra comes up, and it manages to beta me. Then I had to retry 3 times until Umbra got stupid and sent it's Epsilon and Crimson Assasin to his sides I just wailed on him. And boo yah! He died after regaing his HP like 8 times.

Oh, I beat her yesterday in English. I found a way. I used Kylria. I put Yasminkov 3000R on her. I kept my distance as far as possible but could still shoot her. (meaning there was 2 empty squares separating us) Pollux only moves 1 square up. For some reason, she never moved up a space... probably because she still wouldn't have been in range of attack, I guess she just doesn't want to move 1 up then another up the next turn... O_0? Well, you gotta have good defense cards still. Her Devil's Whim still reaches you. But, that's the only attack she will be able to land on you from a distance. Crack does zip everytime. I recomend using a ranger that has some decent rifles with good Attack action cards. I can practically guarantee you'll win if you keep your distance. But for some reason, if she does move up 1, just move then. As long as you can shoot her, have good defense cards (and hopefully get a good enough roll to have a few def points), you can beat her. One problem, inflation. Assist card that boosts ATK and DEF cost 1+.... yeah, that's gay.