Thread: Mad At Reiz

I was playing the arkz story and I was doing the morgue attack. In the second part I was partenered with reiz and she just flat out rushed them. She didn't place any monsters just rushed. She died in two turns and I ended up losing. I know she has the penetrate ability but I dont think you are supposed to depend on it. How should I prevent this from happening again?

pack low cost creatures into your deck and block her in. although, sometimes you get lucky and she stays put on her very own. also, try adding a few walls to your deck to try and prevent the inevitable if she does manage to escape your barricade. npcs are all morons.

I so hate this battle...

haha... i finaly beat this one after like 7 tries... I tried the low cost thing, it doesn't work too well because you still have to split your resources and fight the other two alone. No, I just used a normal deck, and finaly one game Silfer and Relmitos (for some reason) split up and went different ways. I trapped Relm and Reiz held Silfer off, just long enough for me to kill Relm. You are right though, this mission is HARD. The hardest iv'e played in fact...

Is not a problem if Reiz dies. In that battle the rule is kill both players for win. And against COM is easy. Just use a powerful deck for kill them fast.

YEAH I SOOO know how that is. She kept pissing me off for doing that. Eventually your going to have to block her from rushing or something. I forgot what I did but I managed it somehow. Heh, I think out of all the parts that is the hardest since theres all these battle.

Err.. I don't know what I should suggest.. Just try not to rely on her too much I guess.

Reiz is awesome!!!! Its just the computer version of her doesn't know a dam thing about the card it seems, and they use it in the worst posible way.

I can't wait to make a good deck with Reiz, but I need more gaurd creatures. I think Reiz could make a battle end very quickly.

I took me 3 tries to beat that part.

I found that if Reiz was playing "smart" then try to keep her alive as best as you can. Use her creatures as shields/blocks and just attack from a distance. Whenever the opportunity arises, move in to finish the job.

Off topic but didn't you all find the very first battle amusing? When Glustar and Orland equip their Soul Eaters on their first turn? I just attacked everything but the Eaters and let them die from its drain handicap.

And the last fight with Kranz was not even a challenge.

Svm Inimicus Mali

If you have them, pack Wall, Protection, and Resist. They'll block damage for your teammate, which will keep Reiz alive. Second, set your monsters close to the center on the Arkz side, and follow her to the best of your ability. Tech attacks will help you attack from behind her monsters, which is what you're likely to have to do since Reiz has the COM's inhuman selection speed.

A general strategy for any time you're fighting multiple foes is to concentrate your effort on a single member and eliminate them, which will make you have to defend less. So, by following Reiz and eliminating a threat, be it Sil'fer or Relmitos, posthaste, you'll make it much easier on yourself. Best luck to you!