Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor Axe

I just got a Victor Axe from a Hildeblue in the temple and was so glad as its more powerful than anything i currently have..........but its a sword type yet why does it only hit 1 enemy?

Damn you Hildelts. Blast you to hell.

Umm...becasue, it does?
    I have no idea why it does. Its just one of those drawbacks certain weapons have, I guess.
    Victor Axe was never supposed to hit more than one enemy, but, the great thing about this weapon is, is that every class in the came can equip it.
    Congratulations on such a nice find though (The Victor Axe as well as that Hildeblue, I have yet to see one ) Ive always wanted to find an Axe on my own, but, I never did. Well, more rare hunting is in order now!

well, in versions 1 and 2 on the dreamcast, the victor axe was used like a saber, so i guess sonic team decided to change the animation so it would be used more like an axe than anything else... well at least it looks cool and it's very unique too

yes i do enjoy it quite a bit lol. Very powerful and i didnt know everyone could equip it thats always a plus =D i love the percentage of health it drains off enemies though i was expecting 45 like last survivor until i hit an enemy with it and was like WOW 90HP lol and that was only on VHard i have yet to see on Ultimate. Congrads on find huh? Is it really THAT rare *confused* I piped exactly 8 times and there it was i was just doin it to see the hildeblue lol. wow I feel special now jk lol

Damn you Hildelts. Blast you to hell.

Hehe, well, definatly congrats. For one, you saw a Hildeblue. Ive never seen one of those, ever in my life. Ive seen EVERY other ememy, but, not a Hildeblue
    Two, I always wanted one. Seems like such a fun weapon my FOnewm could melee with.
    You make me jealous! Now I think im going to search for one myself! After a God/battle...and a God/Body...and 3 God/Powers...and 2 God/Arms...and a God/Tech...*sigh* theres too much work being a Redria
    I think my mind needs a vacation. Im still stuck on that damned God/Battle. Time for a little vacation. Off to the temple!

I know how u feel i've been workin on a God/Battle for awhile to. Started doin runs through the forest at slightly over lvl 70 and am now lvl 83 but only took a lil break to teh temple and thats when i got the axe so lol. There should be some way u can increase rare drops lol

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

I have found 2 victor axes with my redria; it is pretty cool I guess.

The Victor axe is classed as a sword as has the same atack pattern as a sword but if you think of it swords have a wide long blade the axe has a ashort stuby blade with a small handle. Its not that it sux its just that thats just the way axes are if you think about it.

victor axe is cool but you nee a brdysh YEAH!!! the real axe

CoFounder and Leader of The Legends Of PSO

i still have to find one, they look pretty cool too.