Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey can somebody tell me if this is the proper formula for getting a DEVA that at lvl 100 will be 50/0/0/50

Step 1: Feed MAG trifluids until lvl 10 make sure a ranger evolves it to Kalki at lvl 10 with photon blast Estilla 6/0/0/4

Step 2: Feed Kalki monofluids until lvl 34 and about to lvl up then feed him 1 Sol Atomizer to take DEF up make sure a force evolves it to Namuci at lvl 35 with photon blast Mylla&Youlla 16/0/0/19

Step 3: Feed Namuci Difluids until lvl 50 make sure a Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, or Yellowboze hunter evolves it to Ushasu at lvl 50 with photon blast Golla 19/0/0/31

Step 4: Feed Ushasu difluids until MIND reaches 50 lvl 69 19/0/0/50

Step 5: Feed Ushasu Antiparalysis until DEF reaches 49 lvl 99 49/0/0/50

Step 6: Give Ushasu to a Viridia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill Male Hunter to feed it the last Antiparalysis lvl 100 50/0/0/50

The only problem i found after calculating percents and the such was that both Namuci's POW and DEX remain 0 while in order to evolve into Ushasu and obtain the third photon blast DEX must be dominate over power so would this cause a problem or would the evolution be completely random?

Wow you'd think one person atleast on this whole site would know how to make a DEVA but appearantly I was very wrong lol. Even if someone does they're obviously to stingy with their knowledge or just never read this section of the forum. *sigh*

For your question, no one knows for sure.

Master of the Free World

*wind blows*

The best suggestion i can think of is going over the guides again.

*Crickets chirp*
    If it's in the guides, it's probably right.

Have looked many a times there is NO guide AT ALL on how to make DEVA. *sigh* Whats with the silence anyways? *wind blows a leaf down his throat while ending his sentence* *ACK!*

Interesting question and quite honestly I don't know for sure. I'm only going on a hunch here, but I think your MAG will continue to be a Namuci when it hits 50 until you match another evolution formula.

That said, I THINK you can end up with a rare MAG without hitting all 3 of the evolutions. I didn't do it intentionally, but one of my Nidras only has two PBs.

*edit* The silence is probably because MAG making from scratch is a painstaking process that is only rivaled by Material consumption formulas. In other words, nobody wants to do it unless it's for their own purposes. It's just too time consuming and can cause temporary brain damage.

*edit2* Your application of a DEF/MIND heavy Deva is also somewhat uncommon. I'm sure somebody's made one before, but most of the well known old school MAG farmers that have actually experimented with this stuff don't seem to play/post anymore. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. All of my MAGs are cookie cutter non-FO mags with 5 DEF and no MIND.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2004-04-08 11:57 ]</font>

*holding hand over mought slightly* Yeah I know it took me almost 2 hours to get that for the sake of arguement "probly incorrect guide" lol. Yeah it takes a LONG time to do all those percents and junk. I'll give it a try maybe it'll work I will post back if it worked or not. If it does I will put the guide on the Mag guide list if they let me as there is no guide telling how to get DEVA.

Paladin, Defender of the Light

On 2004-04-08 03:33, stormwalkr777 wrote:
    Hey can somebody tell me if this is the proper formula for getting a DEVA that at lvl 100 will be 50/0/0/50

Step 1: Feed MAG trifluids until lvl 10 make sure a ranger evolves it to Kalki at lvl 10 with photon blast Estilla 6/0/0/4

Step 2: Feed Kalki monofluids until lvl 34 and about to lvl up then feed him 1 Sol Atomizer to take DEF up make sure a force evolves it to Namuci at lvl 35 with photon blast Mylla&Youlla 16/0/0/19

Step 3: Feed Namuci Difluids until lvl 50 make sure a Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, or Yellowboze hunter evolves it to Ushasu at lvl 50 with photon blast Golla 19/0/0/31

Step 4: Feed Ushasu difluids until MIND reaches 50 lvl 69 19/0/0/50

Step 5: Feed Ushasu Antiparalysis until DEF reaches 49 lvl 99 49/0/0/50

Step 6: Give Ushasu to a Viridia, Blueful, Redria, or Whitill Male Hunter to feed it the last Antiparalysis lvl 100 50/0/0/50

The only problem i found after calculating percents and the such was that both Namuci's POW and DEX remain 0 while in order to evolve into Ushasu and obtain the third photon blast DEX must be dominate over power so would this cause a problem or would the evolution be completely random?
    Close, but there's a few problems in your step list.

Step 1. Feed "Mag" trifluids until the mag reaches level 10. Feed it with a Ranger, and it becomes a Kalki, obtaining Estilla.

Step 2. Feed Kalki monofluids until the mag reaches level 35. It doesn't matter who feeds it to level 35 -- Kalki can ONLY become Tapas, Surya or Mitra. In this case, since you're focusing on Mind, it's going to become a Tapas.

Step 3. Feed Tapas Difluids until it gets to level 49. Here's where it gets interesting.

Since DEX = POW = 0 in your Mag, it is going to treat it like it's a POW > DEX. It evaluates its status from top-down in the list. So, if all your stats were 0 (which is impossible), your mag of 50/0/0/0 would behave like a POW > DEX > MIND.

Make sense?

So, your mag is going to be a MIND > POW > DEX if POW is 0 and DEX is 0.

So, your options at level 50 are:

Mag: MIND > POW > DEX
    ID: Purplenum, Redria, Skyly, Viridia & Yellowboze
    Hunter -- Kabanda (Mylla & Youlla) [pref 6]
    Ranger -- Varaha (Golla) [prefs 4]
    Force -- Naga (Golla) [prefs 6]

ID: Bludfull, Greennil, Oran, Pinkal, Whitill
    Hunter -- Bana (Estilla) [Prefs 6]
    Ranger -- Kabanda (Mylla & Youlla) [prefs 6]
    Force -- Kumara (Golla) [prefs 4]

Looks like you're stuck with Golla.

If you want to adjust and get Leilla or Farla by having a hunter or a force do the first feeding, you'd have to adjust your second step feeding a bit. If you went with Leilla, you can give it Difluids still. If you went with Farla, it'll become a Vayu at level 35 and you can feed it Antiparalysis to up it's defense or Monofluid/Difluid to up its mind.

Step 4. Once it's level 50 and gets its last PB, you can switch off the feeding. I'd *really* recommend using a character that will turn it into a Kumara or Varaha to feed. Kumara and Varaha are easier to control -- Difluids just give it mind, Antiparalysis just gives it Defense. It will be slow going, but you should get to 99 with either 49/0/0/50 or 50/0/0/49.

Step 5. At level 99, hand it to a Bluefull, Viridia, Redria or Whithill Male Hunter and feed it the last thing. You've got a Deva.

Hope this helps!

Aular

Yeah it should thanks alot. The reason I was goin with a force in step 2 or 3 for Namuci was because it has a more appropriate feeding habit than tapas does. You see by that step its DEX will be either 80% or 88% which leaves VERY little room for mistakes in feeding. I tend to mess up from time to time so i'm just leavin some lee-way for a slipup or 2 know what i mean lol