Svm Inimicus Mali

To recap: in the Episode I quest, "Gran Squall," Bernie comments that the girl he's looking for (Rupika-- you can find her name on the Word Select menu) has had a chip implanted into her, and his real mission is to retreive her. But he doesn't know why "they" put the chip in her.

Fast-forward to Episode III. Kranz has just recently been cloned, and Sil'fer and Break are discussing cloning. I believe this occurs in Truth Seeker 4. Break says that the clone is an exact physical duplicate of the clonee, with a chip in their head to control their thought patterns so they think like who they were cloned, too.

So perhaps Rupika is a clone... if it weren't for the fact that they also tell you that cloning involves the C.A.R.D technology. But maybe she's a prototype clone? That would explain why she has to be retreived... she malfunctioned, or the technology failed.

Food for thought.

I thought stuff like this was located on the Section ID badge. One thing I find weird is when Sil'fer finds the Great Shadow her Section ID lights up seeing that her sister's Section ID is close by. Does that mean whenever there's a Skyly it blinks?

Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-09 07:01 ]</font>

On 2004-04-09 06:59, Sharkyland wrote:
    I thought stuff like this was located on the Section ID badge. One thing I find weird is when Sil'fer finds the Great Shadow her Section ID lights up seeing that her sister's Section ID is close by. Does that mean whenever there's a Skyly it blinks?

Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-09 07:01 ]</font>
    I think it's the fact that they're both sisters, so their ID's would be linked.

Just a guess.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Svm Inimicus Mali

Well, the actual data on the person and their memories is stored on the Section ID. But when they're cloned, the information has to be in their brain for it to be of any use. Hence, the chip with all the memory and personality info, guiding their thoughts.

I guess since Sophia's section ID dropped when Break stabbed Sil'fer in the chest, they couldn't clone Sophia, and somehow Sil'fer lost her memory. Break's smart for taking the antidote EARLY. Sophia is probably like 'I'll use it WHEN I get there.'

On 2004-04-09 12:36, Sharkyland wrote:
    I guess since Sophia's section ID dropped when Break stabbed Sil'fer in the chest, they couldn't clone Sophia, and somehow Sil'fer lost her memory. Break's smart for taking the antidote EARLY. Sophia is probably like 'I'll use it WHEN I get there.'
    <<Possible Spoilers>>

Now I havn't seen all the Hero cutscenes but from what I've seen ( I've seen nearly all the Arkz's ones) is that Break does clone Sophia (to find out where the germ is, I suppose). Yeah, I got to beat all the heroside cutscenes to learn more.