Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

The Chain Sawd is really this?
    Ability Trap
    During battle, temporarily prevent an opponent character from using any special ability. Action cards can be used normally. This effect ends when the battle ends. Abilities like Guard Creature, Rampage, Pierce, etc. that apply before the battle begins are unaffected.

Heavy Item
    The SC who equips this card uses two action points to move one block.

Major Slayer
    Inflicts 1.5x damage when attacking characters with eight or more HP. No effect on Story Characters
    My memory is failing or something's wrong. I thought it was Big Swing instead of Heavy Item. Also Ability Trap more Major slayer all in one seems abusive and strange having sealed j sword with that ability and worse stats.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yep, it's heavy item.

Yeah, sorry. I guess I had read the other description somehwere then

Someone has madam's umbrella +?
    I have seen 3 different descriptions of it and I dunno which to believe...One says it sets MV=1 to all characters around it excluding the equipper.
    Another says the same with mv=2. And another says with it equipped you can move left or right 2 spaces for 1 cost.

So happily unsatisfied

Just a question. They may have omitted this, or I might just be missing something. I equipped a C. Bringer's Rifle last night, and ended up not being able to use Attack AC cards on it. I didn't read anywhere on the card that Attack AC was disabled. I initially figured that maybe Action Disrupter also disallowed the Rifle to use AC cards, but then I realized my other Action Disrupter saber (Don't feel like spelling it out) can use AC cards. Can someone help me with this?

C Bringer's Rifle only has a Yellow Action Card bar, meaning that it is ONLY Tech OK

Madams Umbrella + sets MV to 2 for all characters to the left and right of equipper. Somehwere in the middle of all 3 of those. ^_^

AP absorbtion says some weird stuff about tech block or whatever but I don't believe it effects techs at all.

It doesn't block techs, another mistake. It increses damage of all techs by 2.

Ok there are some more.

Punch guard says that it lowers AP but it also reduces TP of spells with rampage.

I've also noticed that Chaos Bringer sets move to 1 and not to the listed 2.

I also noticed a very disturbing bug with counter. It seems that if you use counter on an item that will be hit by an SC action card like virus or punishment the SC that used it will take double damage back. In a match I used counter on the one item on the field that would be hit by punishment and my opponents SC took 14 damage, effectivly ending the match. I also had virus deal 8 damage back to me when the COM countered it. This is seriously nasty and further unbalances an already unfair defense card.