Thread: "Fix" deck

Fix (Assist Card) + Pan Arms (Weak Hit Block) + Reiz

Be warned if your deck is predominantly AP based, as this will make it very difficult to hit Reiz.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Not a problem, just toss an assist card over that fix, and you've just Broken Reiz's little trap. Assist card based decks are very very easy to defeat with a balanced deck. Grab an extra dice or a 5/5 and beat down the Arkz next to you today!

you can also add in resistance and ap= action cards like attack 6

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yes, but ow you'er getting into the realm of making a counter deck. Just having some relatively standard assist cards, or maybe a Bullet Storm or the like will help defeat these assist decks without hindering your own in any way.

Yes, a Dice +1 overwrite is what I did to win one match. In another match, I simply wasn't drawing the dice +1. Assists are easy to overwrite if you have some of your own.

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

yeah, i just attempted to make a fix deck myself today. not reliable at all. even in 2v2 battles with another fix deck. i've decided the fix card is only really useful in tech decks. fix is easily killed by dice+1 (etc), it doesn't change techs, you're still somewhat weak to double hit weapons/creatures... that is even if you find the fix card. since you can only add 3 to your deck, it's not reliable to find it. maybe try using fix with tech decks?

So happily unsatisfied

I play that deck with my friend in team tourneys sometimes. If you don't have an assist card, you ARE screwed. But if you have even one, the deck is easily countered. I've seen it go both ways. Don't go and put Assist Trash or anything like that in your deck. ANY assist will cancel another if you place it over it.

[EDIT] The Reiz Fix deck isn't really that reliable in a solo situation, but in a team situtation, there is hardly a time when at least one of you doesn't have a Fix card in hand. It is a lot more reliable in a team situation. All you can do is hope is that they don't have any assists.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-04-12 00:03 ]</font>

It's pretty decent in solo if Reiz uses Pan Arms. An opponent is definitely screwed if they have no assist cards at all, since Fix negates even action cards.