Ok, its me again....

If this topic is definetly in the wrong section, please move it Mistkerl_Zwo....

Today I had a strange experience. I was online with my girlfriends char. After some time, she received a simple mail from GLADIATOR (sorry for capitals, but the name was written so). He/she/it terrorised us with mails asking me to show him, how to pking other players. He tryed to make me believe, I said, that I promised him how to show and he gave me some items for that.

I tryed to explain him, that I never made such kind of a promise and that I don't know him and I don't know how to pking (what the truth is!).

Then he called me a lier and again that he gave me some items. As I asked him, what items he gave me, so I can give it him back (when I own them). He couldn't remember..

I asked him, with which char we met and gave him the two other names of my chars (Excalibur and Xcalibur). He took X. This is the only char, I took items from other persons than myself. But these persons were only persons I know a bit better and I think I can trust (kindred, angel, bws, scorpio or danger girl).

ok.. that was the story... and now there comes some questions..

1. is it possible to mail somebody without a guild card?
    2. when I make a search on eg. kindred and he is online with an other char, then I receive the message, that the user changed possibly the name. Is the simply mail "adresse" chained with the serialnumber of the PSO copy?
    3. (stupid question) can somebody BSOD me, when he/she/it is not in the same game, as I am??
    4. Can I do a BSOD activ? I heard that u can only make FSOD's in combination with PB-raising.

I don't wanna know, how to pking or how to BSOD or FSOD. But I don't wanna loose my good name on PSO. And I don't wanna loose the trust of nice people on PSO.

So.. I'll be very happy, if somebody can answer my questions..

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur
    ------------
    Edited 'cause of some embarrasing writingfailures.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Excalibur on 2001-04-23 07:33 ]</font>

1)Some hackers have found a way to do it.
    2)Yeah, every character you make on a serial number is linked together like that.
    3)I don't think people BSoD each other. i think it just happens. But people can FSoD you i think.
    4)Heh, dunno.

first.. thnxs Omega12

1. god christ.. where will this end??
    2. I thought so already
    3. good for us all
    4. me too and I hope not. Otherwise the fun is definetly gone.

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur

Hi all!

Excalibur described me. Well, I was online with my char, Taurus. I just wanted to start a game when I received this e-mail from GLADIATOR (as you may know, Exi is my boyfriend, so at first, I was quite surprised when I read something about pking because I know for 100% that Exi wouldn't do that!!!). When I asked Exi if he knows GLADIATOR, he denied. After that he got the kb and talked to this guy, when it came out that there must be a big big misunderstanding. Neither Excalibur nor myself know how to pking ... and we both don't make any promises that we cannot hold.

Sad truth that hackers are also on PSO ...

Anyhow, I enjoy playing online with funny and trusty people like BWS_1, Danger Girl (*smooch*), Kindred, Scorpio, etc.

Have fun and take care!
    See ya!
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Taurus
    RAmar Lv 33