This was the closet forum i could find to put this in.

Is it been made known yet whether or not PSO Blue Burst will have new weapons or weapon types?

its a direct port of ep1-2 for xbox.
    so dont expect any neat water-effects ^-^

furthermore, the only additions known so far are in the control-sector (F#-keys as additional shortcuts), rehashed graphics, a few minor bugfixes, server-side-saving and some new ep2-quests (accessible via the new NPC momoka or whatever her name was).
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Also they changed the look on some npcs as well.

so dont expect any neat water-effects ^-^

...rehashed graphics,...
    ?

the gamecube uses some hardware procedures to get the water effects like they are - which on the other hand causes several hardware lag in seabed regardless of any communication-lag (which adds on top of that).

on xbox however, since the GPU doesnt support the used filters and functions in hardware, ST had to use a different, easier to emulate way to visualize water.

so, since the pc version bases on the xbox version, dont expect cube-water effects but this is just a mere detail.

for rehashed graphics...
    with that i mean that ST will sharpen up/redo the textures and maybe even the polygonal models.
    nothing more.

and no, no new content besides those additional ep2-quests under the momoka-story ark (or however this will work then).
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

CoFounder and Leader of The Legends Of PSO

something i may look forward to

Online Only and server side saving?! sounds great to me. I might have to buy this. Does this mean all the offline quests will not be added at all? no more cake for trekka... and no more piping so all the the stuff the rare monsters drop will be hard to find like it was meant to be.

On 2004-04-15 14:44, KingMx wrote:
    Online Only and server side saving?! sounds great to me. I might have to buy this. Does this mean all the offline quests will not be added at all? no more cake for trekka... and no more piping so all the the stuff the rare monsters drop will be hard to find like it was meant to be.
    I saw a screen of you in the Lost Mag quest, so I presume you would be able to access the 1-Player Quests.

I hope Heat Sword is available at launch also...