Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Ok, its happening again, for anyone who plays Episode III, this is a huge warning, I was in Vega Block 1 C1 yesterday and there is someone named Hayato who runs around saying Circles... or does many annoying things, when I entered he was there with a guy named FOnewmkiller who I have heard many bad things about, both of there symbols chat said I Love to FSOD you, and FOnewmkillers was I Love to FSODX you, so i walked in then i decided i wanted to leave than the big noise, I thought i had FSOD i was frozen and the noise was getting annoying so i turned the gamecube off, when I reloaded PSO it said my Character File has been Deleted!!!!! I had to input my password and seriel information again, so i suggest not to go around Vega 1.. I lost all my characters but my Rank online is still the same, its only the character file that was deleted on Episode 1 and 2 and 3!!

It seems Vega is the new Oberon...this is exciting...

I was reviewing PSO Cheats and Infamous Gamerz website, and there are codes upon codes im talking about 20-50 codes and they are all buying USB memory cards, this could really get out of hand.

Omg,there gonna ruin this game..

Mercenary for Hire

On 2004-04-15 12:49, YunKnight wrote:
    Omg,there gonna ruin this game..
    Uhm what else is new?
    It happened once (hell it happened to every version of PSO) so it will happen again.

I dont think you can just FSODX without having a save present. I doubt this happend unless you were saving from accepting a guild card or just entering a game. Since you said you were just in the lobby then you had to be accepting a guild card but I will ask if there is a new FSODX code.

...hmmm...strange...I've seen fonewm killer many times, and I've never been FSOD by him. Oh, and the circles... dude, I heard he has left his game on for weeks and has the controller locked so he will keep doing that.

There is ONE code out. Actually, two, but both for translation.

One has a glitch where you can FSOD anyone.

And no, if you think PSO3 is hacked, wait a while.

I will call this day the "Armageddon of PSO3". With this FSOD and another few things....

You will then think of this thread and say, "Hey, I want those days back where there was just a few FSODers..."

PS. You shouldn't belive what the game says.
    Always review the save corruption posts here. There are a few remedies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 14:56 ]</font>

What is the reason they do this? I can never hope to understand.

Well, it kinda looks bad with a certian way to get some cards. That is all I will say.

Anyway, just don't be too worried as of RIGHT now, enjoy the game. I've heard of "June" as the month when you will start noticing stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:06 ]</font>