Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

On 2004-04-16 13:36, hucasts_rock wrote:
    On 2004-04-16 11:48, BogusKun wrote:
    On 2004-04-15 16:41, Getintothegame wrote:
    Well, it kinda looks bad with a certian way to get some cards. That is all I will say.

Anyway, just don't be too worried as of RIGHT now, enjoy the game. I've heard of "June" as the month when you will start noticing stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:06 ]</font>
    OMFG Hayato mentioned that June is Called "Mother's Tears"
    for PSO... WAIT!!! That's the same month Hayato said PSO will die dramatically.
    well, even if PSO 'dies', we, unlike hayato, will actually have a LIFE to get back to
    Yup, I have other games to play anyways.

On 2004-04-16 13:58, BogusKun wrote:
    On 2004-04-16 13:36, hucasts_rock wrote:
    On 2004-04-16 11:48, BogusKun wrote:
    On 2004-04-15 16:41, Getintothegame wrote:
    Well, it kinda looks bad with a certian way to get some cards. That is all I will say.

Anyway, just don't be too worried as of RIGHT now, enjoy the game. I've heard of "June" as the month when you will start noticing stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:06 ]</font>
    OMFG Hayato mentioned that June is Called "Mother's Tears"
    for PSO... WAIT!!! That's the same month Hayato said PSO will die dramatically.
    well, even if PSO 'dies', we, unlike hayato, will actually have a LIFE to get back to
    Yup, I have other games to play anyways.
    who do you think your fooling? we all know your hayato

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Well yes, im the one who posted this topic well, It wasnt a save, and Hayato clearly told me that FOnewmkiller can FSODX aswell as ive heard many many times that there are AR codes, there is a Dvd access which can access PSO 3's files unlike 1 and 2s, there is constant chatter on a Level 999 cheat but all we can do is wait, ive recreated my character and im training again, dont go snooping in the wrong corner of Vega people, i dont want anyone else to get corrupted, syad retal

The hacking "masterminds" *snigger* have said they are not releasing codes... They will try to keep it as legit as possible for as long as possible.
    They have loadsa codes from card dupe to create even FSODX

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Herogod on 2004-04-16 20:03 ]</font>

oi...FSODX can be done with anyone who can FSOD just think about look at episode 1 and 2....When you came into a game and you corrupted WHEN did it freeze...The save...So all they gotta do is have it save and while saving Freeze ya and it will be as simple as that. Doesnt take much thinking to figure that one out. Only thing is you can only do it with japanese version and AR thus far im sure that will change in the near future.

And then the problem is when someone knows FSOD is going around they intentionally send guild cards to random people or targets as it's saving. I had a friend who was corrupted in the lobbies saying he got a card from someone named Sachs

On 2004-04-16 10:54, Herogod wrote:
    Guys sorry to piss on your bonfire but ep3 codes have already been released... A walk through walls in lobby code has been released
    thats an easy one to do, its just a basic file swap AR code. And yes new PSO 3 codes are being worked on right now. There really isn't anything anyone can do about it, so just continue to play and try to have fun. If you get upset about it, then you let the cheaters win by allowing them to control your attitude and enjoyment of the game.

On 2004-04-16 23:30, VioletSkye wrote:
    There really isn't anything anyone can do about it, so just continue to play and try to have fun. If you get upset about it, then you let the cheaters win by allowing them to control your attitude and enjoyment of the game.
    good point!

i got FSOD 2 times the other day. but i just logged back on, picked a different lobby and finished my tourney.

ill just avoid the a-holes if at all possible untill they get bored. im not letting their fun get in the way of mine.

Good idea guys, just ignore them, anyone here go online, i swear ive only seen like 2 PSOW ppl i think, getintothegame and ARISLAN, where do you guys be?

If I could make codes, it would for the most part be an attempt to create anti codes, and codes that are not harmful, just for fun I.E. Walk through walls.