Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Internal War

Ok so i decided that i shoould stop playing PSO on Xbox last year on April 16 2003. Its now one year later and was wondering if there is any improvements in the way the servers are being held. Things such as voice. is there still a lag to it? Hacking, has it ever risen again? How about the monthly fee, how much is it now? Thx fellas for answering my Q's.

Internal War

so many views but no replies. come on...

don't feel down, this has been discussed many times before..
    thus other members are lazy to repeat themelves over again

search the forum a bit, you should be able to find the answer
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

well, tere will always be hacks on PSO EP 1&2. And because x live is peer to peer, my guess is it still has lag.

no lag on xbox live mate unless you have the lowest connection possible to connect (256k, xbox live won't let you on unless you have that much bandwidth free) and even then you probably won't have any lag.

The First

well if you get back on...you can run wit me and i'll give ya some of the rares i have...legit or not..maybe...if i likes ya

Well i can gaurantee you that you will again have to set a date to quit pso in the future because it will soon be swallowing up all of your time until then ...MY name is UnrealCube and I am a Pso-aholic!

On 2004-04-17 23:18, UnrealCube wrote:
    Well i can gaurantee you that you will again have to set a date to quit pso in the future because it will soon be swallowing up all of your time until then ...MY name is UnrealCube and I am a Pso-aholic!
    Hmm. Is this the same UnrealCube that claimed that his Xbox and games were stolen? Hmm... If you want attention, I'd be happy to give you some. Here, have a cookie . You don't have to come up with random stories whenever you are bored..

On 2004-04-18 06:23, Fr0zenFear wrote:
    Hmm. Is this the same UnrealCube that claimed that his Xbox and games were stolen? Hmm... If you want attention, I'd be happy to give you some. Here, have a cookie . You don't have to come up with random stories whenever you are bored..
    OMG ok so maybe he made up one story can we get past that already and he tried to make a joke GIVE HIM A BREAK.

As far as my opinion goes on this topic buy it see if you like it, if not get 20bucks back a few weeks later from Gamestop or EB Games or something. Not a life changing decision here dude.

On 2004-04-18 08:27, 3v1L19 wrote:
    On 2004-04-18 06:23, Fr0zenFear wrote:
    OMG ok so maybe he made up one story can we get past that already and he tried to make a joke GIVE HIM A BREAK.

As far as my opinion goes on this topic buy it see if you like it, if not get 20bucks back a few weeks later from Gamestop or EB Games or something. Not a life changing decision here dude.
    Calm down..I'm just pulling his leg. I just didn't think that it was necessary for him to do such a thing. It's not good to trick people..and I wanted him to learn a little lesson.