- Bzzt -

Play

Even Jin: Hey folks! It's Jin and his camera colleague, Dan, here live and exclusively from...
    Even Jin: ...Ah..
    Even Jin: (Whatsamacall the name o' this hellhole!?)
    (slight shake in camera)
    Dan: Ishmell.
    Even Jin (EJ): RIGHT, right. Live from Ishmell to bring you the great, the one and only, PHIL JACK on to your curious eyes!! And just WHO is this Phil Jack you ask? Well, I didn't knew myself either until this morning, when I was strolling down this area and it suddenly struck me! I could sense that man pulling off his stunt by merely watching the crowd around him. So, since that, by accident all our filming gear was ready, we asked him for an exclusive interview and were overjoyed when he agreed to do it!
    EJ: So, ah, without further spamming anymore, here's your man, the mighty PHIL JACK!!!
    Phil Jack (PJ): Hi mom, dad, grandma, Joe, Steve, DaRusso, Michael, Jennie, Joe, Steve, ahh... DaRusso, Clark, Zeta-Jones and all the people in PSOWorld!!
    EJ: In the name of all the viewers, I'd like to thank you for accepting this occasion.
    PJ: Yeah, you don't have to thank me, uh, you know, always like to, ah, go on on telly and such, I guess.
    EJ: Tell us, everybody here has seen you doing all your amazing stunts. Of course there must have been long years of practise!
    PJ: Yeah, uhh, It started when I was just this tiny little dude, racin' around everywhere and showin' the good people my humble stunt techniques. It was not long before I heard this guy sayin' "Hey kid, you could be a star!" and that lady tellin' "Go do that somewhere else, somewhere bigger". So, ah...
    EJ: Sorry to interrupt, but how old were you then?
    PJ: ...Ahh. I dunno man, it was a long time ago... I dunno... 17?
    EJ: Interesting. How many years has gone since?
    PJ: I guess, uh... 2 weeks and 10 days, as long as I can remember.
    EJ: And of course you did practise often.
    PJ: Sure, ah, like, you know, all the great stars have to workout every day, I guess I'm not much of a, ya know, different guy.
    EJ: Of course, you're one now. Do you realise that?
    PJ: Yeah, uhhh, makes me think about when I started this thing long ago, when my father supported me all the way, my grandma blessed me, and, ahh... my mother told me that if this is what I wanted to do, she hoped that it would make me someone.
    EJ: Well you sure are someone now.
    EJ: ...Certainly.
    EJ: Hey, the kids are all asking for your autograph!
    PJ: Yeah, ahh, I love the little dudes, ya know, seeing me as a role model and such, and aspiring to be strong in muscle like me, and such...
    EJ: That sure is one tough career to follow.
    PJ: Yeah, but, ah, you know, ah, like all the great stars have to workout every day, uhh... I guess I'm not much of a.... ya know, different guy.
    EJ: ...What was the name of your sport again?
    PJ: Ahh... I dunno man... Uhhh.... You know, ahh, when all the great stars workout every day, ahh, I guess I forgot the name of this trash in the middle of all that activity and sweat, ya know?
    EJ: Of course, of course.
    PJ: If I can remember, it started with an "F"...
    EJ: ...Fish?
    PJ: No.
    EJ: ...Fight?
    PJ: No, altough I've had some tough competitors on my journey here.
    EJ: ...Follow?
    EJ: ...Fickle?
    EJ: ...Fink?
    PJ: No, but you sure are doing that hard right now! (laughs)
    EJ: (laughs) ...Fork?
    PJ: No, but please don't say that again, man, ahh, you know, uh, for all the little innocent dudes watchin' this, ya know?
    EJ: ...Faggot?
    PJ: Ahh, no, I think that's the name for those little worms or germs or whatsamacallit...
    EJ: ...Funnay?
    PJ: ...No. Screw the name, man, I'm sure all those guys out there are gettin' the idea.
    EJ: I'm sure they are.
    PJ: Oh my god...
    EJ: What...?
    EJ: What!?
    PJ: It's Carlos!
    EJ: Carlos?
    PJ: Carlos malcheiroso!!!
    (Camera moves on to a mexican-looking guy walkin' by with an angry expression in his face)
    EJ: Who's Carlos malcheiroso?
    PJ: You know, ah, when all the great stars workout everyday, it's innevitable to find other stars who also practise every day, and eventually you end up playin' the sport together... Carlos was my biggest rival, but unfortunately his parents told him to go to some place called College to take a license degree in something called Fedecine...
    EJ: You mean, he's gonna be an officer from the FBI?
    PJ: Yeah, man, I think all that college stuff broke his heart, you know...
    (Carlos disappears in the distance)
    PJ: Screw! I forgot to tell him somethin'!
    EJ: ...What was that? Say it here and possible someone will say it to him.
    PJ: Well, ahh, Carlos, for the letter you last sent me, I have now the reply ah...
    (Phil moves around his coat pockets, takin' out toilet paper from his coat. He takes out a small paper with something written on it and starts to read)
    PJ: ..."Va para la mierda tu tambien, co... Cono?Espero que tu perro te coma el culo y que tu no puedas mas praticar!"
    EJ: Interesting. What does that mean?
    PJ: I dunno man, I asked a friend of mine to answer for me, and he wrote this piece.
    PJ: Well, dude, the people are callin' me, seems I have to get going.
    EJ: Of course, Phil. Once again thanks for coming.
    PJ: You were the one who came pal. I think you have some inner talent for this, someday we'll practise together.
    EJ: I don't think so, Phil. Thanks anyway.
    PJ: Peace, man!
    (Phil takes off to the awaiting crowd)
    EJ: Well, this was it folks! Thanks for seeing this far and join us in our next interview. And now, to greatly finish this interview, I'm gonna ask Dan to take some shots out of Phil Jack performing. Dan, if you please!
    EJ: Wait, I said Phil Jack, not a girl's rack!
    (Dan then moves camera to Phil, and we see him performing)

EJ: It seems he's now giving word of advice to the young kids. Let's see if I can position the microphone in a way that all you can hear it...

PJ: ...And my grandma always used to say that "Ah, screw it! If God gave you a darned arse, he wanted you to use it to fart and NOTHING else!"
    EJ: ...Oh, and kids! Don't try this at home without the supervison of a profissional (and dumb enough) adult! Phil Jack is a pro. A stinky pro.
    EJ: Well, with this I end my interview. Thanks for stayin' with us, I'm Even_Jin, image by Dan, live from the village of Ishmell. Over and Out!

Stop

Copyright 2004 @Stenchvision

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-04-17 16:23 ]</font>

That's me when I grow up.

AW NOES

><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-04-17 16:36 ]</font>

And he never did...

I'm sorry Even... but I just don't wanna read all that right now. Is that cool with you?