Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Last night, Uncle and Firocket were playing in Ult caves with a Hunewearl and a level 200 Hucast. About half way into Caves 1, Firo asked where the Hucast found his SJS (Sealed J-Sword) and he replied "I've had it for a long time, but I think I found it in caves or mines."

For God's sake, do you need to bullshit about your uber duped items?

And for those of you that don't know, the SJS can only be found in Skyly from Gi Gue.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

wow thats just stupid...... a sjs from mines or caves?

*sighs*

I could not agree more, Uncle.

that reminds me of an anecdote some find funny, but I don't:
    on DC v2 we were in caves, and a n00bmar uses S-Rank Mechs and kills everything in half a combo. I ask him the name of the weapon, he replies I/Q/Q Mechgun (name you get for hacking mechguns with 180% A.Beast on DC). Then I say "why use hacks ?" and he replies he found it from Dragon on Very Hard Kindly, I add that S-Rank weapons cannot have % and moreover can only be obtained in C-mode, the f***ing dumbass answers "shut up, you don't know everything about this game"

I have seen too many people faking legitimacy, and being awful at it, so I do not believe anyone that is not a friend of mine, or has proven that they do not lie.

I'll agree with this one!

If there's anything that bugs me more than somebody cheating, (which bugs me a whole lot, by the way), it's somebody that cheats and lies about it. I was playing with a FOmar today that bragged, "My Megid is level 30! See how I just drop these guys?" I was playing my FOmar too and so I replied, "That's nice, I can only get mine to level 30 with two Wizard/Techniques." He then proceded to brag that all of his Techniques were level 30. That set off a little alarm in my head, since I know that level 30 attack Technique Disks are rarer than some of the rarest weapons in the game. I played along and replied, "Oh, nice! Where did you find your Megid and Rafoie, by the way?" He answered that he found them in the Ruins on Ultimate. Busted! Anyone who's checked the charts knows that Megid 30 only drops in the Seabed Lower Levels and Rafoie 30 drops in the Mountain, both on Ultimate. I threw down a pipe and headed for the lobby, saying "Sorry, I don't play with cheaters." I don't think he even understood what I meant.

Wow, you guys are harsh....I just assume that people are cheaters until proven otherwise, but if someone enters a legit game, then they had better be legit *shakes fist*.

I've only ever found one level 30 spell, resta...in ruins or something.

Lol, Uncle made a rant about this ?
    Not the first time, just a usual occurance, let it go. Lots of people BS about stuff they don't know about. "omg i r teh hax0r"

On 2004-04-26 15:27, Liquid_Bacon wrote:
    I'll agree with this one!

If there's anything that bugs me more than somebody cheating, (which bugs me a whole lot, by the way), it's somebody that cheats and lies about it. I was playing with a FOmar today that bragged, "My Megid is level 30! See how I just drop these guys?" I was playing my FOmar too and so I replied, "That's nice, I can only get mine to level 30 with two Wizard/Techniques." He then proceded to brag that all of his Techniques were level 30. That set off a little alarm in my head, since I know that level 30 attack Technique Disks are rarer than some of the rarest weapons in the game. I played along and replied, "Oh, nice! Where did you find your Megid and Rafoie, by the way?" He answered that he found them in the Ruins on Ultimate. Busted! Anyone who's checked the charts knows that Megid 30 only drops in the Seabed Lower Levels and Rafoie 30 drops in the Mountain, both on Ultimate. I threw down a pipe and headed for the lobby, saying "Sorry, I don't play with cheaters." I don't think he even understood what I meant.
    lol almost all my spells are level thirty.
    the only catch is I have 4 god/techs on.

now if only I could actually find disks and remember to use them

Ick. Stupid lying n00bs.

If you feel the need to put your character into the "uber-overkill" zone, don't lie about it. Sheesh, anyone with half a brain will realize you did -not- get your BKB from Rico with an AR.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

If I'm using some 'ol duped weapon or technique disk, I'll admit it if someone asks.

Note:

I have yet to find a lvl 30 techs, only 28's and 29's with my Bluefull HUmar.

Generally tho, except for techniques, I know where most items are/can be found.

The First

That additude is why many newbs do "cheat" because you're to good to play with anyone that knows nothing about the game. A newb doesn't know all that much even if they are on ULT. A new player is dif from a newb...most players on PSO are newbs in my oppinion simply because some one gave them all their shyt prolly leveled them up and never taught them a damn thing about the game and when they join legit rooms they do assume they are legit.

As far as tech disks...they may lie because they don't know and just want you to be like yeah i found it..it's an ego thing.