I don't think I've seen many of these type threads going around here on this forum, maybe I'm in the wrong forum. Has anyone ever written a background for some of their characters? Here's my latest character:

8Immortal is the last in a long line of manufactured Androids. Created specifically as the swan song of the 8 Immortal's mechanical clan before they were wiped out by a rival clan, the White Heaven clan. White Heaven's Sifu's were some of the first aboard Pioneer 1 and left earth years before 8 Immortal would seek his revenge.

8Immortal's sifu, Poi Chan enacted his final wishes by activating 8Immortal's systems and imparting him with one, singular task. Find the White Heaven Sifus and destroy them. Leave no survivors. Cut each one down mercilessly and restore the 8 Immortal clan's name.

8Immortal searched endlessly for the White Heaven Sifus but discovered that they had departed the home world on Pioneer 1 years before. Acting as a security android for the colonists, 8Immortal found his way onto the departing Pioneer 2 as their journey to Ragol began. When he got there, he would destroy White Heaven.

7 Years later, Pioneer 2 arrives in orbit around Ragol. But an explosion rocks the Pioneer 1 colony and all communication is lost. Military units from Pioneer 2 as well as mercenary hunters go planetside to search for survivors. 8Immortal is one such mercenary... the only survivors he searches for, though, are the White Heaven clan. It would seem, however, that fate has done his work for him and the name of the 8 Immortal clan will live in shame unless 8Immortal, the final mechanism of the 8 Immortal clan, can find a White Heaven survivor and kill them for the honor of his clan.

His search continues...