Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well this is a special thread where everyone tries to kill/hurt/pour holy water on sef.

The winner gets a special prize.

Can we summon Captain Planet?

*grabs sef, beats him into a pulp, blasts him with raygun, calls upon spritual powers and blasts him wiht holy rays, grabs untekked lavis and starts invisible waving him, grabs two double sabers (OMG MULTIEQUIP) and melees the hell out of him, covers him in honey and pours a vat of ants on him, thows shurikens shaped like wackos in his face, tears off his skin and feed it to him, takes hand and crams it down his throat and taking his lunch and throwing it into a garbage compactor along with his legs and sips the morning tea while reading the paper*

I win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2004-05-03 14:15 ]</font>

who?

oh by the way did I mention Sef is attempting to take over FKL, navi's closet and murderize Uncle, Outrider(zombie competition), spike(more competition, navi, ted, eihwaz(sorry if spelt wrong and lollipop

On 2004-05-03 14:14, FOAtHeart wrote:
    *grabs sef, beats him into a pulp, blasts him with raygun, calls upon spritual powers and blasts him wiht holy rays, grabs untekked lavis and starts invisible waving him, grabs two double sabers (OMG MULTIEQUIP) and melees the hell out of him, covers him in honey and pours a vat of ants on him, thows shurikens shaped like wackos in his face, tears off his skin and feed it to him, takes hand and crams it down his throat and taking his lunch and throwing it into a garbage compactor along with his legs and sips the morning tea while reading the paper*

I win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2004-05-03 14:15 ]</font>
    you multiequipped you are disqualified
    (sorry rules)

Spidey-Sense Tingling!

*looks at thread*

Awww....Poopy.

On 2004-05-03 14:15, Eclair wrote:
    On 2004-05-03 14:14, FOAtHeart wrote:

I win.

you multiequipped you are disqualified
    (sorry rules)
    to quote sharkyland:

ARGH

well, had you established the rules first, this kinda thing wouldn't happen. you might want to consider acually giving people a chance. God.

"OMG I MADE A RULE UP AS I WENT YOUR GONE DUDE"

OK foatheart.
    you made a point.
    here you can have a cookie
    sorry

On 2004-05-03 14:20, Eclair wrote:
    OK foatheart.
    you made a point.
    here you can have a cookie
    sorry

*crunches cookie*

OMG BITTER ALMONDS

*cyanide poison dies*

Pulls out a Heaven's Punisher at beat 000. Uses the special for 100 beats on Sef. Has 4 PB Creates equipped, allowing him to nearly continually cast Pilla on Sef using my 120 Synch 200 IQ Rati.*

Uses a Pheonix on Sef. Then uses Uber-Cure on him.

Do I win?