Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Didn't see this one coming!

Trailer here (it's all CG, but looks gorgeous):

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg...riv/index.html

And if it has server-side saving like Blue Burst, what if they turned the rumoured PSV into PS Universe's offline mode? The CG trailer certainly seems to have more character-specific cut-scenes, and be more story-driven, than PSO was.

It might not be out till 2005, but I'm so excited about it already!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 06:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 09:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 09:15 ]</font>

Check out the trailer near the end at 2:03, I think that's one of the remaining character-classes from the Book Of Hunters?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 06:25 ]</font>

*does a happy dance*

Having checked some articles about this, it seems like it really could be a new PSO! This is too good to be true!

There's a Dark Falz statue type thing near the start of the trailer as well, so that suggests that the game is set after PSO.

PSO2 is coming baby, yeah!

Sadly there's more topics of PSU (no not Phantasy Star University, but Universe) this in 'Off Topic' btw.

Oops, sorry. I assumed it would be talked about in here. As most of the upcoming games have been, and it's often how people first find out about them. I certainly didn't think to look in "Off-topic" for the *big* news of a possible realtime PSO sequel :-S

Also, Sega's described it at E3 as an action-RPG I think. So that would make it a proper follow-up to Episode I&II. Certainly looks that way from the trailer as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 08:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nash on 2004-05-13 08:50 ]</font>

i cant get your link to work, is it me or the link? where else can i view this new pso trailer?

Fixed the link

thanks, now its working, just have to sign up for their web site and stuff.

*drool* *drool*... sorry, (wipes mouth), that... thats looks sweeter that sweet. im buying it, no ifs ands or arses. goooottta have.